New members introduce yourself here

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Hey you old farts (and yes, that includes me), remember we have a young lady that posts here!

:D

Willowcrown

Reaction score
I hope no one minds me posting on my daughters name. When my brother Bill got her into this game and she joined this forum, I was afraid she would be ridicule or worse for being a young girl playing a mans game. I wish to thank you all for re leaving me of such fears. Thank you all for being so nice and understand. Thank you all for being sweet and nice in your own ways, and for your humor.

Anna
Nickys mother

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I hope no one minds me posting on my daughters name. When my brother Bill got her into this game and she joined this forum, I was afraid she would be ridicule or worse for being a young girl playing a mans game. I wish to thank you all for re leaving me of such fears. Thank you all for being so nice and understand. Thank you all for being sweet and nice in your own ways, and for your humor.

Anna
Nickys mother
Not at all! We may be rude and crude at time, but we don't behave this way in the real world.

Any one who plays this game is always welcome here.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States

Anna
Nickys mother

Anna:

She's a breath of fresh air around here. That's probably because she brushes her teeth more than the old geezers here do!

Mark

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anna:

She's a breath of fresh air around here. That's probably because she brushes her teeth more than the old geezers here do!

Mark
How do you know? Do you have a web cam in her bathroom?

Pervert :angry:

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Anna
Nickys mother
Not at all Nicky is a breath of fresh air amongst all these old farts:devious: she has even kept Psycho in line a few times, something the rest of us have failed to do:upset:

Ian

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Not at all! We may be rude and crude at time, but we don't behave this way in the real world.

Any one who plays this game is always welcome here.
What even me? yippee finally I have friends (My Dad used to have to tie a lump of meat round my neck to get the family dog to play with me)

Ian

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Still here?

I thought the Mods explained to you that "You are NOT ALLOWED here after 4PM........

A bit on the "bad side" today?

No I'm not here at present..............ooops

I be going bed early so I gets to ma birthday quicker:devious:

T'is hoping for sum grammar in me presents:laugh:

Ian