New challenge

Del

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
MG08... and if you found this walking through the woods, I want to walk in those same woods....
Funny, I thought the exact opposite! If someone is firing a HMG with 850 rpm I would want to be very sure of which part of the woods I was walking in! 😬

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
Funny, I thought the exact opposite! If someone is firing a HMG with 850 rpm I would want to be very sure of which part of the woods I was walking in! 😬
But it's not being fired in the picture... Someone just left it on the ground...

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
It looks like it has been winter camouflaged with a sheet?
That disguises everything. Its hard to see which side its pointing that tank, and impossible to guess even the armament. Maybe a Soviet tank captured by the Finnish… who knows….

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
This was the only one. Not just the only one of this model. The only tank. Period.

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
It's the Norwegian army's sole Landsverk 120. Also referred to as the 'Rikstanken', or 'National tank'.
Now I see it. Of the all photos of this tank, that one was the worst. Al least we must be able to see the track/wheels system to be a fair challenge... But who said it must be fair? 😜😜😜