LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi all,

Where is this going to be printed Toby?
It's currently at the printers and has been delayed for the problem you all know. I had to fix several things before moving forward.

It should start shipping within a couple of weeks.

Sorry for all the mess though....

X

Last edited:

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,

It's currently at the printers and has been delayed for the problem you all know. Ihad to fix several things before moving forward.

It should start shipping within a couple of weeks.

Sorry for all the mess though....

X
Thanks for the update X. -- jim

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just received LFT 16 (sans maps) from Ritterkrieg. I'm very impressed with the variety of scenario subjects, such as 1942 Philippines actions and more ANZAC's. I am especially eager to play RJ177, since it is the first ASL scenario that I'm aware of which features my old unit (Bravo 1/9).

I guess I'm going to bite the bullet and order the special PTO map boards from LFT.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I just received LFT 16 (sans maps) from Ritterkrieg. I'm very impressed with the variety of scenario subjects, such as 1942 Philippines actions and more ANZAC's. I am especially eager to play RJ177, since it is the first ASL scenario that I'm aware of which features my old unit (Bravo 1/9).

I guess I'm going to bite the bullet and order the special PTO map boards from LFT.
You should. They are amazing looking. One side is light jungle, the other dense so it shows the inherent terrain and ends all that forgetting it was inherent terrain on LOS checks! Even the overlays do that.

John Vinal

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm still trying to get 'registered' on the LFT web site so I can order the maps, but I just can't seem to get a reply from them.

WargameHQ

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just opened and went through my LFT scenarios and it looks like I got scenario sheet LFT327/328 packed twice. I think I'm missing the LFT325/326 since it looks like From the Cellar #12 ended with scenario LFT324.

Did anyone else have this issue, or was this just my copy perhaps (hoping that's the case so Xavier doesn't have a mess to clean up!)

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I just opened and went through my LFT scenarios and it looks like I got scenario sheet LFT327/328 packed twice. I think I'm missing the LFT325/326 since it looks like From the Cellar #12 ended with scenario LFT324.

Did anyone else have this issue, or was this just my copy perhaps (hoping that's the case so Xavier doesn't have a mess to clean up!)
Mine was just fine.