High Ground 2 for VASL

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Please take your time and will hopefully the LOS be built in?

Nadir_E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just ordered this module and also looking forward to VASL-ized boards. :)

Thanks in advance for the work, Tom (et al).

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This post has the links for the new BFP High Ground 2 boards posted on the Bazaar

And no, sorry, LOS checking isn't enabled on these boards. You can still hit F10 and VASL will draw a straight line for you, but it won't tell you whether it thinks the LOS is blocked or not. At this point, working up the LOS map is just more work than it's worth - the results aren't as good as I'd like, and there's a lot of black magic involved.

We need to upgrade the VASL LOS tool, but until that time, I'm not going to implement LOS checking.

Last edited:

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks to Tom, the HG2 boards and overlay (C-1) are available at boundingfire.com, or at the VASL Map Bazaar.
Hi Sam

at the moment I get a blue gator when I try to download from the Bounding Fire site and I have not had a drink in weeks (maybe that's the prblem?) maybe the links a bit wonkey.

Ian

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Hi Sam

at the moment I get a blue gator when I try to download from the Bounding Fire site and I have not had a drink in weeks (maybe that's the prblem?) maybe the links a bit wonkey.

Ian
Freaky...I just came to this thread to post the same thing. Got them off the Bazaar without incident, but they seem to not be there on BFP's site.

S