Broken Ground Design Thread

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Happy Thanksgiving! Any idea when this new stuff will hit your website? I've checked several times over the last few weeks, but nothing so far...

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
In addition to countersheet development, I'm awaiting playtesting of the final 4 (of 12) scenarios (multiple designers) for a pack featuring a new board (my design), have two more packs (one designer) waiting for playtesting to start, and I'm gathering info for two more packs of esoteric infantry-intensive scenarios.

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In addition to countersheet development, I'm awaiting playtesting of the final 4 (of 12) scenarios (multiple designers) for a pack featuring a new board (my design), have two more packs (one designer) waiting for playtesting to start, and I'm gathering info for two more packs of esoteric infantry-intensive scenarios.
Sounds very cool. Looking forward to all of it. Any hints as to what area, time of war, etc?

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Sounds very cool. Looking forward to all of it. Any hints as to what area, time of war, etc?
The first one spans 30 years, one covers a single late-war operation, and the other three fall in the "inter-war" period.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Back from the printer, viewing latest test sheets. 😕 Re-stocking won't be happening til the new year. 😕🙁☹

Meanwhile, I'm keeping myself busy...

19693 19694 19695 19696 19697

Questions or comments welcome.

Last edited:

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
In an attempt to make the graphics as large as possible, it seems the "border" is rather large. Can you increase by 5% (maybe 8%?) or so and decrease the size of the border?

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
In an attempt to make the graphics as large as possible, it seems the "border" is rather large. Can you increase by 5% (maybe 8%?) or so and decrease the size of the border?
I doubt it is worth it. When you see the actual counters, the borders do not look nearly as large as they do in the images. I would be surprised if you could increase image size and reliably print and cut with no danger to the information.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Back from the printer, viewing latest test sheets. 😕 Re-stocking won't be happening til the new year. 😕🙁☹

Meanwhile, I'm keeping myself busy...

View attachment 19693View attachment 19694View attachment 19695View attachment 19696View attachment 19697

Questions or comments welcome.
Wow, Soapbox Derby cars with guns. COOL! Need an * on the MP. *Only when going downhill. Must be pushed by crew after a coast of 12 MP on flat roads. Crews may TI to push one hex uphill per turn.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will there ever be a possibility of just having three or four AFV types on one countersheet?

Like I saw on the Prokhorovka preorder thread or Advancing Fire's HASL.

I believe some might like to purchase a bunch of AFVs to replicate the Russian Horde coming across the steppes in August 1943.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Will there ever be a possibility of just having three or four AFV types on one countersheet?

Like I saw on the Prokhorovka preorder thread or Advancing Fire's HASL.

I believe some might like to purchase a bunch of AFVs to replicate the Russian Horde coming across the steppes in August 1943.
If I ever manage to get fully stocked again, I might run a poll to see what kind of interest there would be for a "Hordes-R-Us" series.