Broken Ground Design Thread

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I based the suggestion of 11 MP to allow you to start and cover 2 open ground sexes as a truck with maybe a change of .CA on the way. It might not be accurate but would make he vehicle playable.
I've been thinking of a vehicle note stating that changing VCA only costs 1/2 MP. The turning radius on that thing is miniscule.

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
I'd second the vote for adding an MP rather than a vehicle note, if only because it's more elegant than adding another rule (in the form of a vehicle specific note) to a game that already has too many. If you can get away with letting the face of the counter do the work that's probably the simplest solution.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'd second the vote for adding an MP rather than a vehicle note, if only because it's more elegant than adding another rule (in the form of a vehicle specific note) to a game that already has too many. If you can get away with letting the face of the counter do the work that's probably the simplest solution.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Continuing on the theme of the Russo-Polish War, and the timeframe of 1918-21, the Poles uniquely had the FT-17C, Ford FT-B, and Peugeot AM/AC.

These are the vehicles I believe that the Poles captured & used during the timeframe...
If you can definitely say that one or more of these vehicles was NOT used by the Poles, please let me know. Thanks.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
All is quiet on the Russo-Polish front, and there is a lot of free time due to the holidays.

What does one do? Go north??

19977 19978 19979 19980

Yah... I went there.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think the point is that it isn't easy to see any white status counters in a stack of white SMC/MMC/SW counters. Plus, the convention was that white counters were for status counters, not for nationality counters. YMMV.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
If they are Russian and Polish why not make them in the existing colors?

Seth
I think you're confusing two different lines of discussion currently in this thread. One line is my attempt to create counters for the Russo-Polish War of 1920 (and other battles around that same time). The other line is my attempt to create counters similar to the Swedish Volunteers "sub-pack" (both original and MMP versions).

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I think you're confusing two different lines of discussion currently in this thread. One line is my attempt to create counters for the Russo-Polish War of 1920 (and other battles around that same time). The other line is my attempt to create counters similar to the Swedish Volunteers "sub-pack" (both original and MMP versions).
love to see the swedes in blue with a golden yellow border or vice Versa