ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2021 – IN AUGUST

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
But you must be carefull when you cross the metal detector arc at the airport... The chip that comes with the vaccine could get damaged and explode!!

bo_siemsen

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Greetings and Salutations earthlings.

We are pleased to make an update on the status of ASO. We can confirm that ASO 2021 WILL take place. The pandemic is pretty much under control and vaccinations are being rolled out. If you are able to travel to Denmark, you can join us :). There's still time.

I have updated the first post of this thread with a few changes to the scenario list. I have also posted the current list of registered players. A list that now includes a 7-TIME ASLOK WINNER.

UPDATE - JUNE 28th

• CONFIRMING - ASO 2021 will take place as a face-to-face tournament.
  • Replaced a scenario (Mars begins) by AP 169 (The Beasts have arrived)
  • Added SSR to scenario BoF16 (Saluting a General)

Last edited:

bo_siemsen

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
JULY 2nd
  • We have confirmed the prices to participate at ASO. They are a bit cheaper than last year. http://www.asl-so.dk/when.htm
  • The yanks are coming ! Jim Bishop has registered to come play with us and Rich Domovich is likely. In addition one or two more danes are likely.
  • We have also been offered a home made first price trophy designed by @Juan SantaX. It's unique and can't be bought anywhere.

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
JULY 2nd
  • We have confirmed the prices to participate at ASO. They are a bit cheaper than last year. http://www.asl-so.dk/when.htm
  • The yanks are coming ! Jim Bishop has registered to come play with us and Rich Domovich is likely. In addition one or two more danes are likely.
  • We have also been offered a home made first price trophy designed by @Juan SantaX. It's unique and can't be bought anywhere.
Sorry guys, I am not going to attend this year.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
@bo_siemsen J174 SSR says Rowhouse "black bars do not exist". Are the bars replaced with Open Ground creating multiple Buildings or does it remain one large Building? -- jim

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
It is part of the building. So it's a multihex building with upper level.
Well by SSR they are Ground level only but knowing the space between remains a building Location is enough for me :) Thanks much! -- jim

Shark

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Hi,
I’m arriving on Thursday around noon, I’m ready for a scenario or two if anyone is up for it:)
Thomas

bergwall

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I, Jens & Andreas will arrive around 20-21 Thursday. Will go for a beer downtown Cph and we want company.

Reactions: Del

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I should be in Thursday around noon as well. Look forward to seeing you all. -- jim

Reactions: Del

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Just received the results of todays PCR : NEGATIVE !!!

So I have my Covid Passport, a PCR from two days before my travel, a few masks, dice, some maps, a Raaco box full of counters and a desire to play and have fun!

I arrive Thursday at 18.40.

Del

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
See you all tomorrow! The Danish Health authorities today released new C19 guidelines saying it’s ok to shake hands again… but first from Saturday… I guess “The Pando” ends tomorrow. 😆