1/2 Inch Counters

fleitz3

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This has been happening as we have been going along, as it has applied to a specific product (i.e. think German, Russian and Polish AEs.) You'll see Japanese and Romanian (Axis Minor) AEs in ITR2 and I'm sure more as we go along.
WooHoo! Sold, as soon as you can make it, Rick! :)

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was sold when I played Tramavara Street in ferocity fest at the Texas Tournament. A new scenario for ITR2 that was a great street fight scenario with great VC. I killed all but a broken conscript squad and 7-0 and still lost as the Germans! The new scenarios in ITR2 will be worth the purchase price even if you have ITR1. Looking forward to ITR the next generation.

...and...SOLD!

:laugh:

nebel

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
We need wounded leader counters! With a good order side and three movement. Also the new strength factors ( one lower morale and plus 1 on the leadership modifier). And a broken side with the less movement for route and lower morale. One for all nationalities and standard leaders 10-3 to 6+1.
This is a very good idea

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Appreciate it! Note that the title has been changed, but the scenario remains the same:)

I was sold when I played Tramavara Street in ferocity fest at the Texas Tournament. A new scenario for ITR2 that was a great street fight scenario with great VC. I killed all but a broken conscript squad and 7-0 and still lost as the Germans! The new scenarios in ITR2 will be worth the purchase price even if you have ITR1. Looking forward to ITR the next generation.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Rather than start a new thread, I figured I would tack this on to this one...

I fully realize that these are not informational counters... but... I would really like to see BFP do more nationality-specific Assault Engineer counters with the increased Smoke exponent and DC insignia; American 7-4-7 in particular. Even if not produced specifically for a US-oriented module, they could be added to a countersheet like the one you are proposing. Just about 6 squads and 6 HS or so, as I can't recall more than that ever really being needed.
SO COOL to see a strip of these included on one of the ITR2 countersheets! I knew there would be IJA and Axis Minor AEs, but a strip of Ami AEs was icing on the cake! Will immediately insert them into a game of J173 Assault On Baerendorf that we will be continuing on Friday.

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I used my 5-3-7 Elite Romanian AEs in a game of RBF-34 Bloody Hill. One of the AE squad failed ELR and we demoted it to 5-3-7 1st line, it was fired upon in a later turn and promptly rolled a 2 in the NMC, rolling a 3 in the HoB dice roll, Does it BH back to AE status?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I used my 5-3-7 Elite Romanian AEs in a game of RBF-34 Bloody Hill. One of the AE squad failed ELR and we demoted it to 5-3-7 1st line, it was fired upon in a later turn and promptly rolled a 2 in the NMC, rolling a 3 in the HoB dice roll, Does it BH back to AE status?
Commonly an AE has an underscored morale factor. That was not done in this scenario. The 5-3-7s are elite by SSR, but when they ELR they become conscript because they do not have an underscored morale factor and at least one strength factor must decrease [A19.13]. Once the unit becomes conscript it enters the standard axis minor BH/ELR stream, 4-4-7 -> 3-4-7 -> 3-3-6. Note, however, that being an AE or a Sapper is not dependent on the unit being elite. Per H1.22 when doing dyo you can only purchase AE capabilities for elite units, but once acquired, those capabilities remain with the unit.

JR

Last edited: