Search results

1. Richard Weiley

British 75mm Pack howitzer - incorrect special ammo listing

Hello Noticed recently that the British 75mm Pack howitzer (British Ordnance note 9) has the US version (US Ordnance note 12) special ammo availability listed under the show info tab. The British version should have lower availability for WP and HEAT and no Cannister.
  2. Richard Weiley

Sword and Fire M3A1(a) Scout Car

Is the Japanese M3A1(a) Scout Car that appears in Sword of Fire and its associated Japanese coloured MGs available in VASL?
  3. Richard Weiley

Bridge exit, woods road and residual.

I should be able to work this out for myself, but I'm getting lazy in my twilight years so ... Squad moving from a bridge location to a woods/road hex containing residual. Can the squad enter the wood/road hex paying the cost of the woods and thereby void FFMO on the residual attack or must it...
  4. Richard Weiley

VASL boards 87 & 88

Was looking to setup Sabres Crossed from the latest Action Pack. Are boards 87 & 88 not yet available on VASL?
  5. Richard Weiley

Berserk Commissar and already moved unit

During its movement phase a Russian Commissar goes berserk in as location with a Russian squad that has already completed its movement phase. A25.223 says all friendly infantry in that location immediately go berserk. What happens next? (a) does the now berserk squad resume its movement phase...
  6. Richard Weiley

Armoured dozer

What happens to an armoured dozer that suffers a stun result from an LMG? Wasn't immediately obvious from the Chaper G rules what the outcome is.
  7. Richard Weiley

Intensive fire and malfunction

If I Intensive Fire a gun and roll a 10 on the To Hit is the shot still effective despite the gun malfunctioning if a 10 would otherwise be a hit? A9.7 talks about attacks involving SW still being resolved but there's no specific reference to Ordnance. The only reference I can find in Chapter C...
  8. Richard Weiley

Recalled AFV at night

Is a Recalled AFV in a night scenario subject to straying?
  9. Richard Weiley

Bocage, wall advantage and firelanes

It's the opponent's movement phase and a friendly squad, MMG, and leader occupying a building have claimed voluntary wall advantage over a bocage hexside of that hex. The units first fire and the MMG lays a firelane through the bocage hexside. Later in the movement phase an enemy vehicle moves...
  10. Richard Weiley

Pinned units and boobytraps

When Boobytraps are in play is a unit that is already pinned required to take PTC purely to determine if a boobytrap is activated?
  11. Richard Weiley

STL12 - What Doesn't Kill You - Rowhouse SSR.

Hi all Looking to play this scenario and wondering how to interpret the statement in SSR 1 "Rowhouses do not exist". Does this mean: (1) The rowhouse black bar doesn't exist and the building is treated as a single multi-hex building. (2) The black bar becomes open ground and each building...
  12. Richard Weiley

Carrier Crew inherent morale

What's the morale of a carrier HS 247 while it is the Inherent crew (D5.1) of a carrier?
  13. Richard Weiley

JunoBear 2018

Cross posting from the Paddo Bearz mailing lists - Hi all Just a reminder that the JunoBear ASL tournmament is scheduled for Saturday June 9 and Sunday the 10th. Venue is the Paddo RSL, Oxford Street, Paddington. At thus stage we're looking at a three round format, two games on the Saturday...
  14. Richard Weiley

CANCON 2018 results

Cross post from the Oz ASL mailing list: Hi! Thank you to all those who participated in CANCON 2018, the pseudo semi-official de-facto Australian national ASL tournament run in late January on the weekend of our country’s holiday. This is the 26th consecutive year this tournament has been run...
  15. Richard Weiley

M3 Medium tank data card

Was there a data card for the US M3 Medium tank included in the set that came in Hedgerow Hell?