STL12 - What Doesn't Kill You - Rowhouse SSR.

Richard Weiley

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi all

Looking to play this scenario and wondering how to interpret the statement in SSR 1 "Rowhouses do not exist".

Does this mean:

(1) The rowhouse black bar doesn't exist and the building is treated as a single multi-hex building.

(2) The black bar becomes open ground and each building becomes a single hex building.

(3) The buildings do not exist at all and become the other terrain in the hex (ie open ground).

Rich

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Hi all

Looking to play this scenario and wondering how to interpret the statement in SSR 1 "Rowhouses do not exist".

Does this mean:

(1) The rowhouse black bar doesn't exist and the building is treated as a single multi-hex building.

(2) The black bar becomes open ground and each building becomes a single hex building.

(3) The buildings do not exist at all and become the other terrain in the hex (ie open ground).

Rich
If the SSR is worded that way, this usually means (1), i.e. the building is treated as a single multi-hex building.

When designers want the black bar to become open ground (2), by my experience this would be especially mentioned. Never have I encountered (3) - in that case the SSR would probably rather be formulated "All Rowhouses are OG."

von Marwitz