M3 Medium tank data card

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am pretty sure, but those data cards are not readily available for me to confirm--buried out in the garage.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Was there a data card for the US M3 Medium tank included in the set that came in Hedgerow Hell?
I find a British Lee(a), a British Grant(a), a US M3 Light Tank, a US M3(MMG) & M3(HMG) ht, a US M3 GMC, and - yes - a US M3 Medium Tank.

von Marwitz

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
A little additional information : the British vehicle cards weren't included in a module, but could be purchased separately.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Thanks for the info, Robin.

In fact when looking at the stack of vehicle cards I was wondering if they were all included in 'Hedgegrow Hell' and did not think so. I thought there were part of some other module but could not think of which one this may have been (my bet would have been 'West of Alamein').

von Marwitz

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the info, Robin.

In fact when looking at the stack of vehicle cards I was wondering if they were all included in 'Hedgegrow Hell' and did not think so. I thought there were part of some other module but could not think of which one this may have been (my bet would have been 'West of Alamein').

von Marwitz
IIRC, the German and Russian cards came with Streets of Fire.