Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
There is truly a ridiculous number of overlays with many of them reportedly quite large. Plus 4 mapboards. Not sure how many pages of rules are included. 2 full countersheets. Etc. (You know the rest by now.)
Unfortunately, overlays tend to be under utilized IMO.
We have nearly 100 pages of overlays now

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe someone can take pics of the box contents, that might help push some over the fence to buy the product.

There is truly a ridiculous number of overlays with many of them reportedly quite large. Plus 4 mapboards. Not sure how many pages of rules are included. 2 full countersheets. Etc. (You know the rest by now.)

criticalhit

Reaction score
Looks nice but it seems the contents could have easily have fit into say a Ste Marie Eglise type box.
No, the box is fine. I'm going to fill it up with extra counter sheets that i have for the russians, brits. germans and americans. Never complain about the box size. Remember back in the day when we wish the boxes were this size for Cross of Iron and Crescendo????? the larger the box the better to fit all my ASL extra goodies.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are the SS and Volks colored Grey like the Italians? This looks grey too me, so it's not going to match our previous SS and 5-3-7 counters?

Last edited: