Recent content by tigersqn

1. T

Old member returning...

Hey, looks like a few oldtimers coming back :)
  2. T

New gamer from Canada

Hey who you calling "old" :p Don't we have a 6 year old game of EA still waiting ? :laugh:
  3. T

New gamer from Canada

I guess I really should "re-introduce" myself. :) I'm an old hand at TOAW-COW (some of you may even remember me lol)but just recently took the plunge and bought TOAW III so I'm up for more fighting now after a long hiatus.
  4. T

Bagration (Veers-Soviet vs Silvanski-Axis)

The enemy attacking each other ?? :)
  5. T

Books: what are you currently reading?

"Hitler's Mountain Troops" by James Lucas & "Ortona" by Mark Zuehlke
  6. T

I've heard nothing but good things about this one.
  7. T

"Hitler & his Generals: Military Conferences 1942-1945" by David Glantz and ??
  8. T

Battle of the Scheldt

Not really back yet; but I do have access to the forums. :D I expect a return by summer :smoke:
  9. T

Battle of the Scheldt

How about US 104th Inf Div. ?
  10. T

I started reading it about a week ago. I've just reached the Torch landings (page 350 or so) and so far it's a pretty good read. If I'm still around when I finish it, I'll definitely post my thoughts. :thumup:
  11. T

In all fairness, Atkinson does acknowledge the contribution that Irwin's artillerymen made to stopping Rommel at Thala.
  12. T

I also recently received this book ( a XMas gift :D ) and have heard good things about it. Although I have yet to begin reading the book, I should say there wasn't much to be positive about in the Italian Theatre. I've always considered the Italian Campaign as a study in how NOT to fight a...
  13. T

"Panzer Operations" by Erhard Raus "The Devil's Disciples" by Anthony(?) Read
  14. T

off-topic : visit Dublin, ireland

If you happen around Shannon airbase be sure to drop in at Dirty Nellie's :devil:
  15. T

Youngest in forum

Actually, that is a quote from me. She had stayed logged on when I got on the computer, and I didn't realize it until after. :rolleyes: Her earlier postings were asking for help with a school project.