Taken Down A Notch

RhondaBrwn

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who responded to my original post (and all of the welcoming comments - they were appreciated).

I can appreciate Don's well thought out response and I concur with him about not wanting this forum to turn into another political jousting field for rabid political fanatics to go at one another.

I'm not sure that would ever become a serious problem though. I really can't see the types who haunt "agonist.org" or "tacitus.org" and so forth coming to a wargaming club site. For one thing, the casual visitor probably wouldn't even drill down far enough to even notice something like the FFZ, or even understand that it wasn't just another wargame topic.

I was a bit harsh with the "Gun Dog Demo" comment and I apologize. It was actually a reference to another thread and was supposed to be humorous.

I have the greatest respect for all grognards, though, even if I have never really had the time (or interest) in really becoming that much of an expert on any specific topics. I'm ADD so my gift is synthesizing relationships across a broad spectrum of knowledge so I'm a fanatical reader of many topics of historical, military, political, and social interest. There isn't much that doesn't interest me and very little that I'm not willing to politely debate about!

So, guys, I will hang in here and will seek out those topical folders to express my views and engage in spirited discussions.

You are a great bunch of guys!

tigersqn

WWII Forum Staff
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
RhondaBrwn said:
So, guys, I will hang in here and will seek out those topical folders to express my views and engage in spirited discussions.

You are a great bunch of guys!
How right you are.

There is a great group of people from both sites here and I for one look forward to some of the verbal jousting, as it were. :horse: :D

Welcome aboard.
I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here; I know I do.