Psycho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No you didn't. You were a Swiss Moron. A chimp could have done a better job while flinging his poo. Now I have to be nice to Jazz? He's an imbecile! :angry:

I am so glad that a chimp would have done better than me : Darwin did get things the wrong way after all.Humanity is dishonoring the simian race.
    I know I was not made for the job of mod, that is why I stopped.
    Now, I must start a new career as a disruptive, PITA forum member type.
    Please guide me in this new vocation,:p
    Uh, I haven't been on the computer. Not trying to be a dick but I don't even know you yet. I'm not trying to accumulate friends btw. Of all my friends I have personally met over 40 of them. The majority of the rest I have known for years thru this site.

Except for me,but I'm just awesome eh?:D
    yes i do play ASL and me and my buds are making a game called world of thing thing.thing thing is a flash game i also made.
    Uh, I haven't been on the computer. Not trying to be a dick but I don't even know you yet. I'm not trying to accumulate friends btw. Of all my friends I have personally met over 40 of them. The majority of the rest I have known for years thru this site.
    I'm just sayin' - who the heck actually takes a cheque (sic) in to a bank teller in this day and age (!) I think the last time I cashed a cheque in person rather than just sticking it in the ABM was in the 20th Century, and I was using a cheque cashing place, still living at home, and willing to pay the 10 percent surcharge to get the cash. Or somefink.

Hmm, come to think of it, that sounds like an ASL guy. Never mind. :)
    Hi pal! The 2nd funniest forumite just keeping in touch. I see we haven't been on the same side of some issues in recent weeks, but I want to let you know that I still think you're one of the greatest ASSets this forum has...hee-hee. Seriously, keep on posting strong!
    I went through Baton Rouge Weds night around 0300 but didn't see you. I'm in Orlando now and if I come back through your way I'll try and get ahold of ya.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…