Recent content by Psycho

1. Psycho

it got shorter ;)

it got shorter ;)
  2. Psycho

I'm trying to make friends with the apes cuz we're going to be ruled by them soon. ;)

I'm trying to make friends with the apes cuz we're going to be ruled by them soon. ;)
  3. Psycho

about 7" ;)

about 7" ;)
  4. Psycho

got the site up & ready to go again!

huh! anus! that's funny! I never put any thot into that. I wonder if any other packs spell out things. #devious
  5. Psycho

<pitman>STOP! YOU CAN'T PLAY THOSE! THEY'RE NOT REAL!</pitman> ;)
  6. Psycho

as reported on Fox News! ;)
  7. Psycho

& one other thing! I'm still not finished with the Leo Kessler Wotan stuff. I'm on book 31's scenarios (Operation Fury) so I can maybe finish the last 14 books' scenarios by tonite. ;)
  8. Psycho

ftr even tho they are obviously fiction (the book scenarios from Sven Hassel & Leo Kessler) cuz Tigers & Panthers appearing way before they actually did I'll put them up against any recent Critical Hit scenario or you get yer $ back! ;)
  9. Psycho

alright perverts I've finally got my site running again so quityerbitchin! here's the new address: https://psychoshomepage.000webhostapp.com/Psycho's%20Home%20Page.html
  10. Psycho

I need some website help please!

I loaded all my pics to imgur & now I have to change all my pages. ugh!
  11. Psycho

never mind I fiddled around with it a bit tonite & I've figured it out now
  12. Psycho

for those who give a crap about my website, photobucket started charging for using their website to host images or something like that so all of my pics are f'd up now. i've since downloaded all my pics to imgur but can't seem to figure out how to do the pics. please someone help me! :mad:
  13. Psycho

Its nice to be back!

I would not be back
  14. Psycho

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

I would not save it