Recent content by JRKrejsa

1. JRKrejsa

ASLOK 2023 Releases?

Newer APCs too.
  2. JRKrejsa

overlay storage

Close to what I do; huge zip lock for all of them, then smaller ziplocks inside it. Sub divided be terrain types. Woods and brush, for example, are together. Bigger overlays, 1/2 board, and other large TPP, in different, larger bags. Works pretty well. Not too bulky.
  3. JRKrejsa

Special OPS Issue #11

I would love an Operations Scenario Pack- at some point. I don’t play any other MMP games. Or anything beyond Monopoly, Scatigories, or the like with my family. So, dropping that much, for so little ASL or SK content, is just too much $.
  4. JRKrejsa

ASLOK 2023 Releases?

What ASL content is there?
  5. JRKrejsa

Attempting to Identify Counter

Picture?
  6. JRKrejsa

ASLOK 2023 Releases?

Gotta say it again; try the KWASL, wade into the KWASL, embrace the KWASL. I think it is well worth the time invested.
  7. JRKrejsa

ASLOK 2023 Releases?

Any more information available about this ASLOK release? Theme, description of the boards, scenarios? Thanks.
  8. JRKrejsa

March Madness 10th Mountain Pack Question

Thanks, to both of you!
  9. JRKrejsa

March Madness 10th Mountain Pack Question

Just got this, and I like the subject matter and look of these. However, I have a question as to which US vehicle to use in scenario MM85: Should this be the M39 AUV- KWASL UN vehicle note 19? Or the M29 Weasel - KWASL UN Vehicle note 27? The scenario card seems pretty clear on M39, but the...
  10. JRKrejsa

The 50th Anniversary of the Release of Squad Leader. Any plans or ideas?

So, as of now, the system, (or at least, the beginning of the system), is 46 years old?! Damn, I’m old.
  11. JRKrejsa

Contested Lands (1948 Arab Israeli) module

Plus one on the LFT 15 boards being excellent. I hope to see more of them!
  12. JRKrejsa

Did any combatants have enough, or the skill with SMGs, or semi automatic rifles, to justify 5 or 6 firepower? Or was this a war fought with early WW2 surplus weapons?
  13. JRKrejsa

I do find the discussion interesting. Plus, development wise, I think we are still a ways out from the ‘67, ‘73, and ‘82 wars. 1948 isn’t even on preorder yet.
  14. JRKrejsa

Good Scenarios for the battle of Caen

Schwerpunkt published several. As I recall, they used the same book you speak of as the reference. However, they are scattered between several volumes.