Recent content by Delirium

1. Delirium

BOUNDING FIRE BLACKPOOL 2023, November 15th - 19th

Anyone up for a three player game in Blackpool on Wednesday evening or Thursday?
  2. Delirium

Best CG games that fit this description...

Yup, Ozerekya Bay by Lone Canuck. I’ve played it three times. Very few vehicles, no night, simple campaign rules. About as straightforward as it gets.
  3. Delirium

ASL Bell Tolls

Many thanks, Olli, appreciated.
  4. Delirium

ASL Bell Tolls

Folks, John Dober's obituary on The Gettysburg Times is here: https://www.gettysburgtimes.com/obituaries/article_c83da13c-02f6-5beb-9463-0e10e213ce5e.html (Grateful if a non-European / EU resident could cut and paste the contents here, as access is blocked for EU due to GDPR reasons...
  5. Delirium

ASL Bell Tolls

Very sad. I met and played John at ASLOK in 2017 - even though I spent just 3 or 4 hours in his company it was clear that he was a great guy - very friendly, total gentleman.
  6. Delirium

Bounding Fire Blackpool - November 18th-21st 2021

] Hi Ian, That would be fantastic - how about a game Sunday? We’ll have to have a pint or two one of the evenings!
  7. Delirium

Excellent, thanks Simon. I'll definitely play in the mini. So, just looking for a game for the Wednesday evening now :)
  8. Delirium

Hi all, Looking forward to returning to Blackpool this summer. Anyone up for a friendly game on the Wednesday evening? I'm also free all Thursday for a game or two? Thanks, Eoin
  9. Delirium

Jackson has just posted that Paul Weir has died.

Very sad news. I met Paul a couple of times in Dublin. As far as I know, Paul was solely a solo player / tinkerer, so I never played him, but I know that ASL, and particularly the community on GS, has been a huge part of his life. He also very generously gifted some excess ASL material to...
  10. Delirium

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Calling Santos Toze, emails sent but no response to date.
  11. Delirium

What boardgames have you played recently?

I’ve played a couple of games I’ve never played before recently: - The super-popular Scythe which I was not terribly impressed with. It’s a resource conversion engine optimisation race, as opposed to the war game suggested by the excellent graphical presentation. Lots of extraneous rules and...
  12. Delirium

In the European league, Eoin Corrigan's Germans defeated Stefan Issela's Canadians in J175 Bedburg bite.
  13. Delirium

Eoin Corrigan's Germans will defend against Stefano Isella's Canadians and Scots in J175 Bedburg Bite.
  14. Delirium

Chris Hofland and I have had to call it a draw in our playing of J101 The Coconut Plantation.
  15. Delirium

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

Skulking units often forego making attacks to retain concealment.