On the to Bridge(s)

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Now that TOTR is ready what's the status for the 4 Bridge module, covering Pegasus Primosole and Arnhem?. Curious how far it's progressed.
Well, it is in the lster stages of playtesting. Primosole Bridge needs the most work at this point. The goal ist to have everything wrapped up by the end of October of this year.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Is this a 4 product marketing plan? 1 product? Download?
WO release only?

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
It is one product that contains tree previously published HASLs (A Bridge too Far, Pegasus Bridge, and Primosole Bridge 2nd Editions) and one new HASL (Ponte Grande Bridge 1st Edition). Release will be up to MMP once playtesting has ben completed.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
It is one product that contains tree previously published HASLs (A Bridge too Far, Pegasus Bridge, and Primosole Bridge 2nd Editions) and one new HASL (Ponte Grande Bridge 1st Edition). Release will be up to MMP once playtesting has ben completed.
$$$$ ???
$200

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Who knows what the price of printing, etc. is when this is published.

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
$$$$ ???
$200
I hadn't checked on the used market ABtF prices for a long time, there's one copy on ebay... o_O

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/156015539371?hash=item24534034ab:g:qhYAAOSwpntlqfHt&amdata=enc:AQAIAAAA4KSwVEGsRpeW59zCRJZFMl2wdjtG5DHahIeqAhcfLvHppqOATPeZiOsMaKMyf1TP92nBrFuRMMzFfemp2Mo3eI827eaWYDqvILYaSvDf/EUETkoMpH/1YvtEInRdNgQsaAhjwRYoAlzPASXzOYNz8hjdi3LkbSxdYhuQrhkA05o9GZcOjvrgkJwDUWEto7ezzs15hhMu4HD3WjSbtkbE16piBms2U/Z/v+PYLohZFfVuI85Nwu5QcD57TugsMA1ms4l/oYtPqZdUDb0oFosYeAbjKn/ONzWMWUjq5qAwqr1q|tkp:Bk9SR4aUpMelYw

Another couple at Noble Knight: 😱

https://ca.nobleknight.com/P/22102850/Bridge-Too-Far-A

I paid between $200 - 250 Cdn for my punched copy years ago, I've always regretted not buying it when it was still in production (it was $90 if I remember correctly).
Given that, whatever price is put on the combined Bridges module will be a bargain.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, it is in the lster stages of playtesting. Primosole Bridge needs the most work at this point. The goal ist to have everything wrapped up by the end of October of this year.
Having played the Primisole CG, I thought the CG was a date short for the Allies.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I paid between $200 - 250 Cdn for my punched copy years ago, I've always regretted not buying it when it was still in production (it was $90 if I remember correctly).
Given that, whatever price is put on the combined Bridges module will be a bargain.
MMP was basically giving them away at the end. I paid $25 for 5 ABtF in MMP's dents and dings sale. I gave them away over time to people who weren't willing/able to pay the exorbitant ebay prices. -- jim

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Remember the old saying: If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

This doesn't apply to Advanced Squad Leader, in most cases.

pensatl1962

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Another couple at Noble Knight: 😱

https://ca.nobleknight.com/P/22102850/Bridge-Too-Far-A

Over 700 dollars?! This is beyond absurd! Just no! ‘Taint worth it.

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, that Canadian dollars, but still about $500 US.

I've always found Nobleknights used game prices borderline extortionist. I've never bought anything used from them.
I prefer to buy used going forward. no more 'collecting'

(And sometimes the cards are already sleeved)

Blaze

Final Fired
Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
Back in the day, Canada joined the coalition against Iraq, pledging a destroyer, a squadron of aircraft, and a division of soldiers. When converted at the going exchange rate, that turned out to be a canoe, two Canada Geese, and a Mountie.

🤡
Yeah, well... It's a shame Canada didn't pledge an AFV. That poor Mountie was dismounted. I'm confidently certain the exchange rate back then was: one MBT = one horse.

pensatl1962

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Back in the day, Canada joined the coalition against Iraq, pledging a destroyer, a squadron of aircraft, and a division of soldiers. When converted at the going exchange rate, that turned out to be a canoe, two Canada Geese, and a Mountie.

🤡
I heard that they also have poutine in their MREs. Can anyone confirm?

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
I don't know about the MRE's, but in Starfield you find this: