- Aug 2, 2019
- Reaction score
Every time I read this, I laugh harder...Mark, regarding 'that' other TPP let me help you so you don't have to do all the heavy lifting. In the future just cut and paste from some of these as needed:
- Not worth the paper it's printed on.
- Buyer beware.
- Probably wasn't playtested.
- Probably renamed from a previous pack.
- Pulllllease, Star Wars versus Star Trek?!?!? (Oops licensing, the Kirk vs. Luke pack)
- Could have been stolen from another publisher.
- Please don't pay full price for this.
- Was NOT playtested.
- Some assembly required.
- We've seen this one 17 times before.
- Refurbished, rehashed, replayed, reprinted... reliable?
- Batteries not included.
- $89.95 for ONE magazine?
- Play and test are just words.
You nailed it.
Or, as Dan Jenkins might have said, "dead solid perfect."