Upcoming Releases

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Chris Mazzei and I are pleased to announce that we are on track to publish the second instalment in the Death To Fascism Trilogy in October 2020, unless we both die in plane/car crashes before that time.

The second pack will have 8 new scenarios, using the same DTF Special Rules, and will be named "Not One Step Back".

Four of the 8 scenarios have completed or almost completed playtesting in a secret facility in Europe. The other 4 scenarios are under development and in playtest by Chris and myself.

We look forward to the same fantastic response and encouragement from this community in 2020 !

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Put me on pre order for a copy the first pack was great and I see some more TOP using your varied SW idea too now!

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chris Mazzei and I are pleased to announce that we are on track to publish the second instalment in the Death To Fascism Trilogy in October 2020, unless we both die in plane/car crashes before that time.

The second pack will have 8 new scenarios, using the same DTF Special Rules, and will be named "Not One Step Back".

Four of the 8 scenarios have completed or almost completed playtesting in a secret facility in Europe. The other 4 scenarios are under development and in playtest by Chris and myself.

We look forward to the same fantastic response and encouragement from this community in 2020 !
Will this have the same features and SSRs as #1 where you spend points for your SWs?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Boat accidents only happen to people who get onto boats.

Chris and I are wiser than that, so we can exclude this possibility.
Be alert while driving near semi-trucks transporting boats. Those things fall off sometimes and you could be crushed by the falling boat.