Upcoming Releases

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Phew! That is indeed quite a lot. On the other hand I have the feeling that this year up to now it has been a bit 'quieter' than last year.

von Marwitz

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
Will "FKaC reprint" be a pure reprint, or is there a rational reason to buy it (apart from just being the average hard-core ASL sucker)?

Crustav

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Will "FKaC reprint" be a pure reprint, or is there a rational reason to buy it (apart from just being the average hard-core ASL sucker)?
From MMPs pre-orderpage for FKaC "**This preorder is for a reprint of For King and Country and will be fundamentallly identical the to 2011 version, described below. "

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
From MMPs pre-orderpage for FKaC "**This preorder is for a reprint of For King and Country and will be fundamentallly identical the to 2011 version, described below. "
Thank God for that.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Bigger counter art Magnus for our ageing eyes. I asked Second Chance games about it and this was their response:

"Have had a response from MMP regarding counters. When For King and Country is reprinted, it will be updated to the new larger counter art"

Hope that helps:)

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bigger counter art Magnus for our ageing eyes. I asked Second Chance games about it and this was their response:

"Have had a response from MMP regarding counters. When For King and Country is reprinted, it will be updated to the new larger counter art"

Hope that helps:)
Will probably have to wait for a clarification from MMP. I thought the 2011 version (of which this version is supposedly a direct reprint) already had the larger counter art.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Will probably have to wait for a clarification from MMP. I thought the 2011 version (of which this version is supposedly a direct reprint) already had the larger counter art.
It might have had enlarged SW/Gun/Vehicles depictions - but perhaps not the increased font size on the SMC counters (like the difference between the 2016 and 2018 re-print of Beyond Valor).

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The main thing that needs to be increased in size in ASL counters is not gun or vehicle artwork but the size of the gun/vehicle NAME. It is for that reason that many ASL players must purchase magnifying glasses.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The main thing that needs to be increased in size in ASL counters is not gun or vehicle artwork but the size of the gun/vehicle NAME. It is for that reason that many ASL players must purchase magnifying glasses.
Word.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think only one of those in that time frame.

Add a WO pack.
I don't know.

MMP is trying for CdG v2 at WO
BFP is trying for OtO v2 by X-Mas
LFT is trying for Fight for Seoul by X-Mas

I have not seen any release info on the other 3 items.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
...and a number of TPP releases coming soon from BFP, LFT and LC...

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
...and a number of TPP releases coming soon from BFP, LFT and LC...