TOAW III New Player Workshop - Enrollment

General Staff

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
One issue. I think there's a fair few of us still waiting for our hard copy though it is apparently on the way. Certainly me and I hear others also. Friday might be a bit early, though if everyone is raring to go we can catch up later.

Telumar

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
General Staff said:
One issue. I think there's a fair few of us still waiting for our hard copy though it is apparently on the way. Certainly me and I hear others also. Friday might be a bit early, though if everyone is raring to go we can catch up later.
Mark wrote to me that should be no problem, we can join in later. But how?

JFrederiksen

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
I´d like to participate if possible...
I can do from 3-5 turns a week.
Whatever side is ok with me.

Last edited:

Heppy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
I have played TOAWI/II/CoW and all very badly. I urgently need some development. Please count me in.

H.

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
JFrederiksen and Heppy, welcome aboard and good to see you interest!

Heppy - what side and what kind of turn around would you prefer?

We can use a few more allied players. We're trying to match up players by rate of play and experience, but that may not be possible in every instance.

As noted, we're still getting everything set up.

Mark

Heppy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Heinz57 said:
JFrederiksen and Heppy, welcome aboard and good to see you interest!

Heppy - what side and what kind of turn around would you prefer?

We can use a few more allied players. We're trying to match up players by rate of play and experience, but that may not be possible in every instance.

As noted, we're still getting everything set up.

Mark
Sorry - yep I'm good for allies and 3-5 turns per wk. Until I move house on 4 Aug and my PC spends a week in a box - in case that's a problem.

Regards,
H

Immelman

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Count me in

Hello all,

I don't know who came up with this but this sounds like a great idea. I would like to sign up on either side (Axis or Allies) but I am warning you I am very new at this game.

I understand that there is a steep learning curve involved which is fine, took me alomost a year to become fully familiar with Hearts of Iron II, I am sure it can't be much harder then that.

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Immelman and Zavatad -
Good to have you aboard, I'll be updating the roster tomorrow and have both of you on for the update. Discussions in the team forums will be starting around the 8th - play will begin shortly after the development team gets their copies.

Anthropoid and Heppy - thanks for the update, will revise accordingly tomorrow.

A few more to add from PM's and e-mails, too - so it's starting to take shape pretty fast.

Sounds like there may be a possible upgrade coming soon, so when it is released information will be distributed accordingly. Patience for a few days...or as astrologers would say, "Mercury's Retrograde"...um...

well...

somethin's like that.

Have a good one

Mark

Benbur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

I'd like to join in this workshop. It doesn't matter which side I`m on.

I'm new to TAOW (played a few scenarios v. Computer), don't know the terminoligy, etc... I've got TAOWIII.

I can play between 3-5 Turns/week.

Thanks!

jesdazone2

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
please include me

please include me in this group and i can manage a turn every day or so

jesdazone

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Benbur, Jeff and jesdazone2,

Good to see your interest, adding you to the roster - team discussions will be starting tomorrow; play is being delayed until the development team gets their copy and possibly for an upcoming patch. Will keep everyone posted.

Also updating for Dog 1, Big Anorak, Entropy, chasc, Immelman, Heppy, and Anthropoid.

Best Regards,

Mark

Bradley62

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If there is room for another new player, I would love to learn more about this great game. Side does not matter.

toltesi

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'm In!

I'm interested...I'd rate myself as a rookie for TOAW but experienced in other wargames. I'll play for either side to balance things out and could manage 3-5 turns per week.

Looking forward to it.

Joss

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm coming back to playing with the advent of TOAW III. So I'd love to join this merry band of players if it's not too late. Turn a day is easy for me. Either side as well.

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Joss, Mangus2000, Bradley and Toltesi,

You're in time for the fun, yes! I'll be adding you to the rosters shortly, there may be a wait involved before you are assigned opponents.

Mark

Last edited: