Country
llCanada
Amadeus?

-additional characters to meet minimum post length inserted here-

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I wonder if I should regret being correct :)

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Here's one for you.

Recall this 2002 film with an actor of some fame, but in a film best described as a surpremely worthless sleeping pill?

Clue "is quoted saying that if the audience does not enjoy the first 10 minutes of the film then they might as well leave."

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Gee and I thought yours was hard hehe, guess the word "opera" was enough of a red flag for me :)

Ok, here is your one word

Space

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Not even close (note I am not an obsessive Star Wars fan that was disgusted with everything to do with 1,2 and 3. I actually liked them :)).

This film features a lead actor of some fame.

michammer

Reaction score
Country
ll
Not even close (note I am not an obsessive Star Wars fan that was disgusted with everything to do with 1,2 and 3. I actually liked them :)).

This film features a lead actor of some fame.
Battlefield Earth with John Travolta?

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The name the name, he said the name. Stone him, he said the name. Oh my eyes.

Sorry it wasn't that one though. If it had been, I likely would have said something where the word "excrement" appeared.

The movie I am thinking of is more inline of "wake me if anything happens, anything, ANYthing at all". It was only slightly more boring than sitting on the toilet reading product labels.

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I will confess, I am a definite fan of 2001, but can freely agree, it was slooooooow :) One of the few films to make the first Trek movie look "active" :)

I will be revealing the name tomorrow evening if we see no winning answer. Then we can move on to the next submission.

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Contact 1997

I liked that one, I didn't think it was dull though. Was great at making the religious camp and the science camp realise neither had definitive proof of a lot of things.

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
DING DING DING

Folks we have a winner.

Solaris, a film with George Clooney, who likely had to be woken up after any shot was considered a wrap.
A film with so little action taking place, the special effects budget likely wouldn't cover the cost of donuts for the crew.

I found this film so exceedingly slow paced it was possible to fall asleep for 15 minutes, and not have to ask, what did I miss?

I can't picture wanting to read the novel of the film version. There wouldn't be enough pages to call it a book.