Thank you for the MANY T34s

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Yep, there are 104 T-34s in the module. I bought two and so now have over 200. BFP released scores of T-34s in Crucible Of Steel of which I have two copies as well. Plus I have numerous copies of BV. Enough armour to push the Germans all the way back to Berlin.

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yep, there are 104 T-34s in the module. I bought two and so now have over 200. BFP released scores of T-34s in Crucible Of Steel of which I have two copies as well. Plus I have numerous copies of BV. Enough armour to push the Germans all the way back to Berlin.
As someone who also has a superabundance of counters common sense has finally kicked in and I’m downsizing the never to be used excess. Very few scenarios need more than the core level of counter numbers. Those historical modules that do need more generally have them included. Everything else is just stuff that’s occupying boxes and shelf space for no discernible purpose. 58 SU 76Ms, for what?
Cheers

Paul

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You could crush them with the sheer weight of cardboard alone 😂