Fair Warning

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think Tom had the final graphics done all along. He was just luring us into lavishing him with praise over his final result which might have gone un-noticed otherwise. Prima donna. ;):p:devilish:

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I think Tom had the final graphics done all along. He was just luring us into lavishing him with praise over his final result which might have gone un-noticed otherwise. Prima donna. ;):p:devilish:
Under promise, over deliver. ;)

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Deep deep inside I suspect the contour lines matches Tuomo's fingerprint.
It goes further down than that. What do you think has held up board 77's release all these years? That's right - litigation. And if we win the appeal, you can expect a recall, so you might as well play all those bd77 scenarios NOW.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Deep deep inside I suspect the contour lines matches Tuomo's fingerprint.
It goes further down than that. What do you think has held up board 77's release all these years? That's right - litigation. And if we win the appeal, you can expect a recall, so you might as well play all those bd77 scenarios NOW.
Well, now we all have the ability to break into Tuomo's stuff that's protected by biometric devices. We just need to figure out where his retinal scan is hidden among the other VASL images.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ugh, now I'm gonna have to get out my UV flashlight and check all my boards. How many of them have "samples" of Tom's DNA, too. Ick.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You don't even like lawyers.