Doomed Battalions Reprint Speculation

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
A bigger question is whether that might be purchased separately from DB3v2– if included.
That would be a very good thing for MMP to do. I have my doubts that they have the time and resources to pull that off, but, you never know....?

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
At Consimworld, Perry said "DB will have changes. It probably will need to hit its P#."
It's the one core module I'm really after....I've no Allied Minor vehicles/guns....

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Perry followed up that the “enhancements” under consideration are TBD. So, let your imagination run wild… inclusion of a HASL? Rotterdam? Who knows.

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
How about just hurry up and reprint the dang DB maps that have been OoP for years and years now (9, 11, 33) despite being used by nearly every other MMP ASL product?

Seriously, “we don’t know what we are adding and it will need to make its P#” is not encouraging at all. Print the stupid maps and put them on sale now and print enough you can eventually put the rest into DB whenever it finally shows up…

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Print the stupid maps and put them on sale now and print enough you can eventually put the rest into DB whenever it finally shows up…
Stop-gap solution:
Print the VASL boards for any scenarios you are playing which include boards 9,11,33. Shouldn't be too many I reckon.

von Marwitz

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
Stop-gap solution:
Print the VASL boards for any scenarios you are playing which include boards 9,11,33. Shouldn't be too many I reckon.
Yep! And if you AI upscale them 2x first they actually look quite good.

But that solution doesn’t leave me anything to whine about, and with MMP having nearly everything back in print these days what else am I going to whine about?