Doomed Battalions Reprint Speculation

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will this be a straight reprint or will it like CdG, HL, and Y be expanded to be Module 11a? Bigger box. What could be added besides more scenario updates/reprints?

Please new box art.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I tend to doubt it will be much different. Possibly some tuned up scenarios? If someone had developed and submitted an appropriate period HASL, that would work, but that historical time frame isn't exactly teeming with topics that would work for a HASL?

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Likely, the eight 5/8” counters with issues— 6 Medium Trucks correcting the CS to cs, plus the counter ID “B” for the Heavy truck and M3A1 Scout Car will be included ( currently, there are 2 “A” counters for each of the Heavy Truck and M3A1 Scout Car). Those 8 counters might be included in another product for current owners of DB3.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm thinkin' more like cavalry actions on the steppe in 1919-1921? Sledge/wagon mounted MGs?

We're talking Amish ASL here.....
It would be nice to see the Taczanka's in Russian colored counters (used in Soviet Cavalry units around Moscow 1941-42 & Stalingrad encirclement for sure at least).

Attachments

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
They could add some small Polish-centered HASL to the box, similar initiative to one found in new HL with Soldiers of the Negus.

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
They could add some small Polish-centered HASL to the box, similar initiative to one found in new HL with Soldiers of the Negus.
Soldiers of the Negus was already out there just as Blood and Sand for Rising Sun. I don't know of a small Polish or Belgian HASL that say a small TP maker might want to send into MMP. Even if there was it would need to be playtested/proofed to MMP standards. I'm not against it but it might add more time than MMP might want to the project.