Country
llUnited States
wondering what the new revamped ALM artwork looks like

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got my pre-order in, and the wait begins.
Hopefully, the next item will be either Action Pack #19 "On to Rangoon!" or the Marco Polo HASL.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don't forget to increase that SMC name font size

Thunderchief

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
4th Edition - and no CG that might justify (even a little bit) having 4 copies of the same OB? Maybe that will be in the 5th edition?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
4th Edition - and no CG that might justify (even a little bit) having 4 copies of the same OB? Maybe that will be in the 5th edition?
Even without a CG in it, the price is already stiff. Thinking from a standpoint of players who do not yet own DB v4 (rather than those just "updating"), the path taken not to add a CG might be the better one.

von Marwitz

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Apparently, the Poles are getting a buff as well. This was hinted at in the counter depictions included in the amended rules of TOTR.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Apparently, the Poles are getting a buff as well....
These new Polish MMC are not meant to be used in existing scenarios though....so not a "general" buff...

I am guessing they are slated for the Polish Eagles HASL. Of course, designers can start using them for new scenarios...

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
These new Polish MMC are not meant to be used in existing scenarios though....so not a "general" buff...

I am guessing they are slated for the Polish Eagles HASL. Of course, designers can start using them for new scenarios...
I recall there are some scenarios that by SSR increase the moral by 1 for Polish OBs. This aligns with the new counters.

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
It'll get reprinted only it will take a lot longer. MMP will print parts when they can group it with other projects. Like Armies of Oblivion still sitting on Pre order.