CdG 2nd edition - ASL Raaco 3rd edition

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Have now punched out, clipped corners, painted some and sorted down all types of French counters into one Raaco box.

Last edited:

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Have now punched out, clipped corners, painted some and sorted down all types of French counters into one Raaco box.
IMO, you have the nicest storage system I've seen so far, very impressive Stavka! I really like how you've painted the edges of some counters too, nicely done.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
We cannot make the world orderly but we can roll back the chaos by ordering our kit.

Looks really nice Melvin - could you do mine please :)

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
They are Walking Wounded MMCs. Allied concealment counters have been marked to easily separate them from axis ?-counters. The link explains it more in detail.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
That all looks very organised.

Are those labels available anywhere, please? I've been putting off punching all my new modules and moving them into Raaco...

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
That all looks very organised.

Are those labels available anywhere, please? I've been putting off punching all my new modules and moving them into Raaco...
To be able to label the racco inserts A75, you must first use a sharp model knife and cut away the small plastic 'pipe - extensions ' to get a smooth side to place your labels onto (you can found pictures in the link to the other thread).
This is not neccessary for the A78.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
To be able to label the racco inserts A75, you must first use a sharp model knife and cut away the small plastic 'pipe - extensions ' to get a smooth side to place your labels onto (you can found pictures in the link to the other thread).
This is not neccessary for the A78.
Ah yes. See that at the end. So do you just use a label machine and do them as needed?

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
United States of America and Japan- Racco Boxes
Updated with more and new counters from the Manila module.

Last edited:

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I’ll just keep out of this thread I think ……..

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
God help Melvin when he discovers 3D printed Raaco inserts.
Saw them recently and regarded as a joke. The inserts with individual cells is costly but still worthless to the great majority of players. Suction tools needed when neither my hands or even a man-made tweezer will twist out the counters from the 3d storage.

I am sure, the time to bring out counters for a scenario and sorted back after play, must take twice the time compared to other sortiments similar to mine and even slow down speed during play.

The only reason to get a 3d printer is to print out new perfectly designed A75 and A78, if Raaco stopped to produce them.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
I use the tiny container havers. What of it