llCanada

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I'm not sure of this year's exact dates, but the North Texas Shootout is held in Fort Worth, Texas every November. Perhaps an NTS insider can provide the exact dates for this year.

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'm not sure of this year's exact dates, but the North Texas Shootout is held in Fort Worth, Texas every November. Perhaps an NTS insider can provide the exact dates for this year.
Thanks for that. Went to their website; this year's event isn't posted yet. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks :)

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks so much! Is there anyway to add this to one's own Google calendar?

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think so. There should be an option on the page itself
I could be getting old, but I don't see any option on the URL you gave. Looking at my own Google calendar I can add stuff via several mechanisms but none seem to work for this calendar. Is there an email attached to it? That might work. Maybe it could be added as an "interesting calendar". :)

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I could be getting old, but I don't see any option on the URL you gave. Looking at my own Google calendar I can add stuff via several mechanisms but none seem to work for this calendar. Is there an email attached to it? That might work. Maybe it could be added as an "interesting calendar". :)
I'm not sure how to do it. I have others tell me (on other sites, Facebook, etc) that they have saved this to their iCal, etc.

DrDeath

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You appear to be missing the Bitter Ender in NC in April- info can be found in a link on the events page appropriately titled

2018 NC Bitter Ender in Raleigh, NC 19-22 April 2018

Skull.jpg