Search results

1. M.Koch

GRENADIER´24: ASL Tournament, Germany, CANCELED!

Note the new date! GRENADIER 2024 is held in October instead of the usual November date. Chek here for further information and updates.
  2. M.Koch

GRENADIER´23: ASL Tournament, Germany, 02.11.-05.11.2023

Save the date, GRENADIER is back. I will update the HP soon, so please check aslgermany in the coming days for further informations. Stay tuned.... Michael
  3. M.Koch

GRENADIER´21: ASL Tournament, Germany, - CANCELED -

Check here for details. Keep fingers crossed!🤞
  4. M.Koch

British MoD Wargaming Handbook

Download here the Wargaming Handbook . Seems they have never heard about ASL ;)
  5. M.Koch

ASL History: Kampfgruppen Commander

Whilst going trough my ASL stuff i stumbled over these Kampfgruppen Commander remains. Invented by Christian Koppmeyer and Klaus Fischer, KGC was the first try to combine ASL with strategic aspects. Twenty years ago i was involved in the first playtests. These cards are dated 2013, so i guess...
  6. M.Koch

GRENADIER´20: ASL Tournament, Germany, !!! CANCELED !!!

Business as usual... Check aslgermany.de for details.
  7. M.Koch

Another one gone

On Friday i have received the sad news that ASL player and long time GRENADIER participant, Uwe Besch, has passed away. Let´s keep him in our memories. He will be not forgotten ! Ruhe in Frieden, Uwe.
  8. M.Koch

New WWII mini series from Steven Spielberg & Tom Hanks

Eight episodes about the 8th Air Force over Germany planned. https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2019/10/13/another-wwii-series-from-steven-spielberg-and-tom-hanks-is-on-the-way/
  9. M.Koch

GRENADIER´19: ASL Tournament, Germany, 06.11.2019-10.11.2019

Title says it all.... Registration is opened.
  10. M.Koch

Brief ASLOK 2018 AAR

Here is my brief ASLOK 2018 summary/ AAR Arriving on Saturday, no remarkable Action on that day beside some talking to people i haven´t seen for a (long) time. Sunday saw my first game of ASLOK 2018 and later that day Dave Ginnard´s famous BBQ... Thanks to him and his wife for the great...
  11. M.Koch

GRENADIER´18: ASL Tournament, Germany, 31.10.-04.11.2018

Title says it all. Please go visit aslgermany for further information
  12. M.Koch

GRENADIER´17 ASL Tournament, Germany, 01.11.-05.11.2017

Finally here it is...The GRENADIER´17 thread ( Thanks to Herr von Marwitz for the heads up ) Visit www.aslgermany.de for details
  13. M.Koch

New Tuskegee Movie

Got a hint for this trailer... Nice dog-fight action, i suppose http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpA6TC0T_Lw&feature=related
  14. M.Koch

When did you started with scenario design

and Why ? Let us know what was the reason for you, starting with designing scenarios by yourself. Every information or story is welcome. Makes no difference if you are a crack designer or if you are just someone who likes to experiment a bit. Everybody is welcome... Well for me i started in...