Search results

1. trevpr1

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Preordered it I expect
  2. trevpr1

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Cancelled my order of Forgotten War. I ordered it on 29th December 2012 apparently and now they want me to pay for it. First ASL related thing I've done since bout march 2016.
  3. trevpr1

Ex ASL Player

Ex ASL Player
  4. trevpr1

Tiger Day 2016 at Bovington

Hi folks. As part of my online gaming life (World of Tanks & World of Warships) I take time to watch a couple of "Community Contributors" who make videos reviewing games, game components and posting other content. "Jingles" is an ex Royal Navy seaman who makes his money making such videos...
  5. trevpr1

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Side from the tiny collection of classical LPs I had acquired by my mid 20s, my first real venture into real classical (in this case technically baroque) music was borrowing a beautiful set of 7 LPs from the local library. Trevor Pinnock and the English Concert playing the Bach harpsichord...
  6. trevpr1

Greatest upset in Sports History!

I laughed at this throwaway line in an article on "Wales Online" "Victory over Fiji and Australia beating minnows Uruguay and England would put Wales into the quarter-finals..."
  7. trevpr1

Germany B's decision not to try for the draw but to go for the win with the kick into the corner. But it showed some arrogance which was revealed to be overconfidence when Wales bundled them off the field. In the end, Wales wanted the win even more. I applaud G
  8. trevpr1

Good work by Wales tonight...
  9. trevpr1

I don't like cricket...

O m f g.*************
  10. trevpr1

I don't like cricket...

Not so fast... Johnson is on a roll.
  11. trevpr1

I don't like cricket...

Jim Maxwell watched the game at Lords. He reckons it was one of the best endings ever.
  12. trevpr1

I don't like cricket...

We are well and truly done for.
  13. trevpr1

I don't like cricket...

OC
  14. trevpr1

I don't like cricket...

Until just before lunch I was actually worried. I needn't have been.
  15. trevpr1

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

I own very few actual comics, but I do have all the "Miller Daredevils." The film was a travesty. The comic is so good it needs a decent treatment. I never thought "TV" could do it. I've heard a lot of good reviews. I'll wait for all these to be released and nab 'em off bit torrent and see.
  16. trevpr1

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

Classic Star Trek. This is one for fans who know their onions...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUg8-Tz69_I
  17. trevpr1

I don't like cricket...

Lead news story here in the UK this morning. The cricket world has lost one of the greatest sport commentators who ever picked up a microphone. A true giant and a true gent.
  18. trevpr1

I don't like cricket...

It's the World Cup!
  19. trevpr1

Music: what are you Listening to now?

As though Thin Lizzy are all still with us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv08R993G3Y&list=PLxsCRXeE-dpZIP13APfPUwhS5iI7fVqcQ