Recent content by styrk

1. styrk

Casualties Bin

Yes I have noted that the counter is lost We get numbers but can rest If you able to delete that counter then we have done that with a select all del. LOL If you can delete that counter and can't get it back I think I have to call that a major weakness and no way we going to restart with x00...
  2. styrk

Casualties Bin

We did that but .... This is status now Nothing really work
  3. styrk

Casualties Bin

Any way to reset it right now in RB CG III and the thing is way of the tray say nothing and CVP in the control is wrong need to clear the tray and reset it but cant figure out how
  4. styrk

How Is AF planing to handle VASL

Halfaya Pass ????
  5. styrk

VASL Turret Modification

I like to see how it will look in this type of setting
  6. styrk

VASL Turret Modification

Can't say like this version of BU/CE Have a strong felling it will lost info on dens scenes CE/BU text most at least be included. I thing turret cover arc will get to covered by other 5/8 counter if about or below if turret point into that hex. Think many used that "extra counter" to...
  7. styrk

Why is't the new RB reprint up to date.

So French not 100% even with CdGv1 LOL .. I Call this a nice cook up, some one at MMP have .... and quality control did not get it. Its just irritating
  8. styrk

Why is't the new RB reprint up to date.

I Just got the new reprint of the 2ed rulebook. My old was dependently in need of replacement. victim for heavy use. This time all pages in protectors. At A53 I noticed something odd. copyright 2014. Hmmm Here is something not right. Jepp when cheeking pages that came with CdG v2 it contain new...
  9. styrk

Voice in VASL/VASSAL

I see deffenty the problem with troll. They have to get kicked out The social side is allsowe an important factors. part of this game is to fine and kill new friends Let new in is actually a good test of thers behaviors I have to be the player’s choice to look or open up a note in room...
  10. styrk

How Is AF planing to handle VASL

Hi Any new on VASL Nice even to get what was used under play testing Please I’m soooooo read to get into this stuff Please
  11. styrk

Voice in VASL/VASSAL

Right We all you voice Skype, Discord covers the player communication. that not what this is about. It about allowing others to learn and watch good players. and with out access to chat or voice its not that interesting Discord is the best it this point but then need a link info public I see...
  12. styrk

Voice in VASL/VASSAL

In early days of Vasl text/chat was bin done all the time. world has moved on and Voice have become a great way to speed things up. But there is some thing that have bin lost in this shift. watching good players is a good school learning both rules and new tactic's. Getting in on a game is and...
  13. styrk

For King & Country reprint

I just must ask. Why Fkac and not the full British West of Alamein. Chap F is in need of a refresh Think F is the last v1 pices in the rule book now.
  14. styrk

VASL-6.5.0 Casualties bin

I have now updated FB to work. All looks good. (need a bit of testing) Two things I like to note the formula did at first end up as : {"If(iCVP==2,iCVP-1,iCVP+1)"} so that made a mess. so I used {If(iCVP==2,iCVP-1,iCVP+1)} and that works And then creating a new Dynamic Property iCVP...
  15. styrk

Recovery SW in case of FATE in Rally Phase

Thanks Think that one lays all discussions dead ?