Recent content by screamer

1. S

Introduce Yourself!

Nemo, my old nemesis. How's life?
  2. S

EA by turn 354

300+ turns and thousands of squads for a single hex, Douglas Haig would be proud :laugh:
  3. S

Old member returning...

Some might know me, former forum youngster (i probably still am at 26 years of age). TOAW player since my early teens, ex- photography student, currently finishing a college degree in HRM. In my spare time i play Rugby or work as a volunteer lighting technician at a local venue.
  4. S

EA opponent wanted

Hi there, Who's game for a game of Europe Aflame? Cheers, Jan/ Screamer
  5. S

A bridge too far 44 Telumar vs. Nemo

well, living in schijndel, born in sint oedenrode, trying to move to s' hertogenbosch and right now in dommelen.... they should all be on the map
  6. S

A bridge too far 44 Telumar vs. Nemo

tssss, they always manage to write nijnsel wrong.... nijnsel NOT neinsel :p anyway, nice reading
  7. S

1914-1918 - Piero vs. Nemo

im just afraid of losses... ill starve my enemy out let them eat their own shoes before i risk my men in an assault
  8. S

nemo always attacks attacks attacks and attacks... he would even forget to defend anything as he refuses to lose the initiative. i cant stand up against that with my very cautious playing style.
  9. S

im thinking about getting back to ACOW, again playing single player games.. not to mention the DNO multi which i still loyally play, i just couldnt abbandon my minors by the way, what the hell happend to WHQ!? i havent been here/there for about a year and it comes as a shock. :nervous:
  10. S

you guys arent playing piero's version of the scenario... are you!? i tried it once, loved it but i think my opponent died of old age before we even reached 1915. hi guys, im back
  11. S

Half-Life 2

sound card broke down...and i lack the money to buy a new one...
  12. S

2nd Battle of France / Opération Lion de Mer 2004

dunno if i can be in testing again........kicked wolf's ass list time:D
  13. S

DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

i passed em yesterday...but to mensch as i didnt know tiberius his email...i did ask mensch to pass it on
  14. S

DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

ill get it done tomorrow...and only minimized attacks ;)
  15. S

DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

could someone get me T12 :D