EA opponent wanted

The Vince

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am. Been a while since i last played it. Any side wil be fine. Need to talk bout rules and settings tho.

Vince.

The Vince

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you're emails have failed, or anyone else is looking for a game, I'm rather keen to start a new one... :)
Hi, the game with Screamer is still on. I got room for 1 more tho. Any side will be fine.
I will pm you my email adress so we can discuss stuff if needed. Would not mind try out Veers EA. But i have my doubts about the number 3.

The Vince

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MRPB
Reason: It is good.
Implementation: Set it to ‘3’.

Willing to give it a go tho.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
LOL. Maybe I'll update the reason that was implemented a bit. Those were all from my personal notes and I just threw them up there because I didn't want to have to formally write up anything about the changes. :)
Essentially, with a scenario like this your forced to either not attack (or at least attack more lightly) in less important areas like North Africa (or less important sectors of the western or eastern fronts) or face a good chance you'll burn your turn and F up big important battles in main areas...
The MRPB of 3 ensures you don't end up having your entire turn burned from one attack that, for whatever reason, saw neither side break off from combat.

vodkaferret

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Vince - I've sent you a mail. I'm happy to go with the 3 or not, as you like. If we're going to give Veers some good playtesting feedback then it might be an idea to give it a go at least, but I'm not overly fussed either way...

uprrslo

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am looking for a game if anyone is interested. I'd like to give either Europe Aflame or Troskey's war a shot. I am also open to Gottenburg. Sorry for the typo's!

The Vince

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Game on then vodkaferret. After i wakeup.
Veers version it will be. Gonne be intresting.

Upprrslo. I full for now sorry.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey if you guys can send END_OF_TURN saves or even just updates of progress every once in a while, that'd be really appreciated! :)

shadow

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
if there is anyone else looking for a game of the new EA test version I am willing to give it a go.