Recent content by rasmus

1. rasmus

DNO Fungwu VS Olorin (again) [COMPLETE]

Re: DNO Fungwu VS Olorin (again) What is the verdict? Do the russians stand a chance or is the game unbalanced in the german direction?
  2. rasmus

DNO Fungwu VS Olorin (again) [COMPLETE]

Re: DNO Fungwu VS Olorin (again) Good AAR Keep it coming. I personally prefer pictures with arrows and notes.
  3. rasmus

Churchill calling shots???

Smart fella that Rasmus;) To ease your pain, I will reveal that most of what you saw was scheduled arrivals. I have a steady line of reconstituting infantry corps but they are very banged up when they arrive. I did my utmost to relieve the pocket and save my ART units, but I failed.
  4. rasmus

Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surrender?

Re: Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surren Yes, but if you keep hyping my performance, my eventual defeat will become even more embarrassing. :cry:
  5. rasmus

Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surrender?

Re: Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surren Why thanks for that string of compliments. :yummy: @ Bdr. I tried attacking russia without the Barbarossa bonus in my very first Ea game. I took Stalingrad and Moscow, but lost the latter to a prompt...
  6. rasmus

Making the end game exciting.

I like the idea of extending shock effects as afunction of cities held, not sure it can be done though.
  7. rasmus

I agree it is not a perfect plan. But if you take out France and just sit tight, it will take forever before Russia and the US can DOW you. As many of their reinforcements are timed to their entry it will also delay their gearing up for war. As losses are normally higher for the attacker and...
  8. rasmus

A great read, but: If the VP are located in Germany, why should the germans ever leave their homes? Staying at home using every available unit to defend while accumulating replacements for the inevitable slugfest would seem to be a solid if extremely boring strategy. Their need to be some...
  9. rasmus

After two games of allied victories I feel a bit disappointed about the endgame. After the axis looses their shot at total victory, it seems to me that there is precious little to fight for. The axis will crumble (and faster than historical) and there is nothing much to be done about it. The...
  10. rasmus

DNO Fungwu vs Foggy [COMPLETE]

Re: DNO Fungwu vs Foggy Once again Wise Foggy goads valuable intel out of his opponent:D
  11. rasmus

DNO-Olorin vs Fungwu [COMPLETE]

Re: DNO-Olorin vs Fungwu Keep it coming.:D
  12. rasmus

EA 3.4d for CoW AAR

I mailed yout turn back on june 12th. Resending just in case...
  13. rasmus

Braunschweig Fungwu vs Rasmus III (the thrilla in Stalingradilla)

Finally solved my picture uploading problem, so the tale continues. Turn 11-15. In general. As I have finally reached the soviet MLR I plan to bomb stalingrad and subsequently capture it. This should give a four or five turn schock window, where his lines can be breached, and I can decide...
  14. rasmus

Braunschweig Fungwu vs Rasmus III (the thrilla in Stalingradilla)

Lufwaffe is also fairly worn down in our game as well. Stalingrad is secure for the moment as all fronts are holding. PS Good to have you back.