Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surrender?

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Re: Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surren

what are you guys talking about?
I'm having a ***** of a time getting through the Soviet lines, 'specially around the forts...sheeeesh.. it's summer '41 and tanks are just beginning to roll for their first good weather action...hopefully...but still the Russian forces are massive. An allied player would have to severely mishandle the units to lose ...I think. Iunno, many different variables for this one...besides, what would've happened if USSR fell, wouldn't a lot of other countries join the axis side... hmm...huhhh...hmmm?

lol

iunno....Rasmus...yer a pain in the ass with your friggin cavalry in the desert....all the russian language is freakin' the camels out.

bdr.

:OHNO:
I've seen EA go both ways. It sounds liek you got off to a real rough start against Rasmus,
with some bonuses not going your way. As well, Rasmus is a top notch player, who I'm sure most of us woudl have difficulty coming away with a win against.

It can certainly go well for the Axis, so much so that the Allies loose. I'm sure if you were to find an opponent not as seasoned as Rasmus, and to get the barb bonus workign for you, you would have a much better time in Russia.

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Re: Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surren

I've seen EA go both ways. It sounds liek you got off to a real rough start against Rasmus,
with some bonuses not going your way. As well, Rasmus is a top notch player, who I'm sure most of us woudl have difficulty coming away with a win against.

It can certainly go well for the Axis, so much so that the Allies loose. I'm sure if you were to find an opponent not as seasoned as Rasmus, and to get the barb bonus workign for you, you would have a much better time in Russia.
Why thanks for that string of compliments. :yummy:

@ Bdr. I tried attacking russia without the Barbarossa bonus in my very first Ea game. I took Stalingrad and Moscow, but lost the latter to a prompt counterattack. Thus no Soviet surrender, and in the end a tragic german demise. Had I held Moscow I think the game would have played out differently. You have constantly surprized me with your attacks through lines I have thought impregnable, so do not despair yet buddy.:)

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Why thanks for that string of compliments. :yummy:
They are purely for my own benefit. You see the better you sound the less embarassing my constant defeats in Turkey are in TGW. :laugh:

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark

They are purely for my own benefit. You see the better you sound the less embarassing my constant defeats in Turkey are in TGW. :laugh:
Yes, but if you keep hyping my performance, my eventual defeat will become even more embarrassing. :cry:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Yes, but if you keep hyping my performance, my eventual defeat will become even more embarrassing. :cry:
That's the plan. ;)

Foggy

Reaction score

:laugh: Your beatings as the OE are about to get much more painful :D

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada

:laugh: Your beatings as the OE are about to get much more painful :D
Foggy, you in charge of the Brits?

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score

I wouldn't want to be stuck between those two. Foggy will attack until no one is left alive. And Rasmus will out flank you even if he has to march to the River Ganges to do it.

Foggy

Reaction score

Foggy, you in charge of the Brits?
Yes sir:laugh: Wait till I receive some Anzac reinforcements - pain will be the new frontier for the OE:bite:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Yes sir:laugh: Wait till I receive some Anzac reinforcements - pain will be the new frontier for the OE:bite:
I guess I'll just have to count my lucky stars that I've finally got a good chunck of reserves to throw into the fray. :D

Foggy

Reaction score

I guess I'll just have to count my lucky stars that I've finally got a good chunck of reserves to throw into the fray. :D
Of course - I've never been one to wait to start killing:D

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score

Fried Turkey Chunks, MY FAVORITE!

Get Some, Matt!

:clown: