Recent content by Carln0130

1. Carln0130

Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers)

Roadblocks are easy to disassemble. Trenches can frustrate non-fully tracked vehicles, but that is why a second front gets opened down south. To me, an all out assault on the north is the way to go and then have some of your landing forces spread south. The French can't, won't kill you all and...
  2. Carln0130

Smoke is not in copious supply. There are some tubes available, but the German OBA has none and many of the other tubes, on-board mortars and the MKIV's, Self Propelled 150's are vulnerable.
  3. Carln0130

Thanks for playing it guys, I appreciate the reccomend. Ree's is a great CG. Tom did a nice job with it.
  4. Carln0130

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Very cool scenario.
  5. Carln0130

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

Tip of the hat to Keith Hathaway, who has been doing the research/original concept on this. He has really done his homework. So much so that the Kohima museum in Britain has asked him to do a presentation on the campaign virtually.
  6. Carln0130

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

Or guys with brooms. We are in an elephant free zone here gentlemen. ;-)
  7. Carln0130

Air Support / Fighter Bombers

Also, there were two lengthy articles on all things airpower in Dispatches From The Bunker. Title was Look Out Below.
  8. Carln0130

Jim, we won't be playtesting the CG for some time. What we are looking at right now are the geo-board scenarios. Getting those play tested. The CG rules are close, actually, but the map is still being worked on. These are stand alone going into the pack.
  9. Carln0130

Gentlemen, I am currently assisting in the development of a Sangshak project for BFP. Eventually this will have a HASL map, CG and 20+ scenarios. At this juncture, we are focusing on the geo board scenarios and searching for individuals who might be interested in this fascinating prelude to the...
  10. Carln0130

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak project. Apply within if interested

Gentlemen, I am currently assisting in the development of a Sangshak project for BFP. Eventually this will have a HASL map, CG and 20+ scenarios. At this juncture, we are focusing on the geo board scenarios and searching for individuals who might be interested in this fascinating prelude to the...
  11. Carln0130

Looking for Randy Rossi

Randy is found. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
  12. Carln0130

Looking for Randy Rossi

Randy, if you see this, please check your Skype. Thanks, Carl
  13. Carln0130

Negation of HA and possible Concealment Loss

Yes it loses concealment. This is one of my favorite rules. I have taken out a few pieces in Defensive First Fire this way. Although never twice against the same guy.
  14. Carln0130

#39: Eight Million Bayonets

Our first Nor'easter Pack was PDF only, no code to prevent copying, and we did fine. Then people can make their own VASL files separate from that. The majority of people in the hobby "support their local gunfighter" and make the purchase, 15.00 for 13 scenarios in this case, which we knew was...
  15. Carln0130

OT - Who else publishes war games similar to MMP?

You are asking on the Harley page who puts out a good Honda. Just saying :-)