Recent content by Carln0130

1. Carln0130

VASL Night League Round One Matchups

Thanks Jason. Reporting it to ROAR and the League as we speak.
  2. Carln0130

Strategic considerations for placing rubble..

Not so much in Hatten with its mostly ground level locations, but it not only blocks ground level LOS, but frees up higher to lower LOS. Somewhat of a consideration in Hatten and a major one for other scenarios and HASL's.
  3. Carln0130

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

You go bro. Worth the plunge.
  4. Carln0130

VASL Desert League Round 1 Matchups

I have it posted for you gents both in ROAR and the League. Seems to me I played this back in the day and thought it was pretty German dominant also.
  5. Carln0130

Lock your rooms!

A lot of VASSAL modules have something similar. I am not a code writer to be sure, but I would think it would not be too hard for those that are. Just have a visitor mode with limited access. Maybe let the initial players tinker with it up and down to allow for multi-player games and people...
  6. Carln0130

Lock your rooms!

Were you able to undo the game back?
  7. Carln0130

Any Players in Baltimore/Maryland area for FtF?

You are in MMP's back yard. They are not in Baltimore proper anymore, I do not believe, but very close by.
  8. Carln0130

Anyone has the WO Pack 2019 Double Wide boards for VASL ?

Yeah, but I bet he doesn't surf.........................all kidding aside, thanks. Didn't have the board 10's.
  9. Carln0130

VASL PTO League 2019 1st Round Matchups

Cool beans. Yeah, real life can be a pain at times.
  10. Carln0130

New RB & RO Maps...when we gonna get them? Crack the whip on them map elves!!! :-)

Thank you for this Al. I have a buddy working on a map for me and his descriptions of what is involved makes me doubly grateful for the work of the map elves.
  11. Carln0130

VASL Desert League Round 1 Matchups

Thank you sir.
  12. Carln0130

Scott, when is the last email you sent him?
  13. Carln0130

Thank you gentlemen, so noted.
  14. Carln0130

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Gut Punch. People are going to think this is some Game Of Thrones scenario ;-).
  15. Carln0130

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

In a Top VASL League matchup, I was able to defeat Jon Bays Americans with my Germans in Liehr Launches First, HF04. As always with the scenarios in Hatten, it came down to the late game, with his Americans finally cracking on turn 5. Jon 's excellent IFT rolls were matched by my excellent...