Recent content by Carln0130

1. Carln0130

VASL Night League Round One Matchups

Thank you gentlemen.
  2. Carln0130

Paths Not Taken

Oh, you must mean like an old Spanish town. We should really talk. ;-)
  3. Carln0130

VASL PTO League 2019 1st Round Matchups

Thanks John, Kevin, I will note it in the league and on ROAR.
  4. Carln0130

AAR - The Men From Zadig - OB10

Good to hear it was included. It should be.
  5. Carln0130

Will, Tom really nailed it on this one. One of his best designs. I have played it to death. Doesn't get old. Has been a few years since I did get a game of it in. So many shiny new bobels out there, but it is a great DASL/Para drop scenario.
  6. Carln0130

<<Just looking at it, it's hard to believe it's a balanced scenario. ROAR shows it as reasonable albeit with a small number of playings. The Partisans must retreat to the upper levels of their fortress, fight for the stairwells, and the Germans must run out of time I guess.>> This is EXACTLY...
  7. Carln0130

Operation Herring? Allied Italian paratroopers and partisans versus Germans in March '45?

Gordon, that designer should be you my man. You "discovered" it. If you wait for someone else to do it, you may wait a while. Bounce your thoughts off us here, but go for it. Sounds very interesting.
  8. Carln0130

VASL PTO League 2019 1st Round Matchups

Thank you Jim. Got it noted.
  9. Carln0130

The Tampa ASL Group Has Lost Dave "Mountain Man" Brown

Evan, very sorry to hear about Dave. Never had the pleasure to meet the man, but he sounds like a great guy. My condolences to all who knew him.
  10. Carln0130

Thank you Paul. So noted. Carl
  11. Carln0130

VASL Extension that has Chinese MMG's with the (r) for Russian

Thanks Jackson. I responded in error at first, that I thought that was incorrect. However, checking back over my Skype, I see that I did not send that one yet. Thanks.
  12. Carln0130

Thanks Will
  13. Carln0130

2019-2020 Deluxe VASL League

Thanks Will
  14. Carln0130

VASL Desert League Round 1 Matchups

Thanks Will.
  15. Carln0130

VASL Extension that has Chinese MMG's with the (r) for Russian

Gentlemen, Which extension has the Chinese MMG's with the (r) for Russian made? Any and all help appreciated.