Dragon2611

I am me!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sprig said:
All my connections i find has a damn wep security lol
64bit or 128bit..

both crackable the first one fairly quickly, the 2nd might take a few hours depending on network traffic.

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
just send a keylogger to the other person, disconnect their net, then when they type in the password you get it :D

thats a long and very illegal way lol

Dragon2611

I am me!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jim said:
just send a keylogger to the other person, disconnect their net, then when they type in the password you get it :D

thats a long and very illegal way lol

cept i dont type in the password :p but i guess the WPA/WEP codes must get stored somewhere.

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
how can you not type in the password when your internet gets disconnected and you have to reset it?

*dam cant hack Dragon*

Dragon2611

I am me!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jim said:
how can you not type in the password when your internet gets disconnected and you have to reset it?

*dam cant hack Dragon*

becuase its a wpa code for the wireless network and the computer remembers it, besides its a randomly generated long key... have fun with it :p

And even if you did crack it somehow i could easily change it :p

and incidently the broadband password can be anything and the username can be pretty much anything@btinternet.com :p

but im pretty confident that your not going to come here and connect to my lan/dsl anyway.

Besides which if you really really wanted to use my internet, you could just ask!

Dragon2611

I am me!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
just been speaking to sprig on msn

Apprently Ebuyer can't tell the difference between a Linksys wireless router and a Netgear Wired one..... :eek:

The fact that the 2 products are made by different companies and look nothing alike... :rolleyes:

He orderd the first and got the latter...

He says he can't be bothered to return it and will just use the wired router for playing xbox360 and then his usb modem for the laptop.... can't use em both at the same time on the same line but if thats what he wants to do then its upto him...