Wintergewitter Axis turn depot

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi GB, welcome aboard the Axis express. We'll fill u in with further details of our glorious advance when the next turn arrives.

cheers
Robert

John Given

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for joining up golfbill - I was getting a little worried there.

no doubt Robert is schooling you in the ways of tank-smashing as we speak. :bite:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As of Sunday, the turn was in the hands of our fearles leader. Therefore I suggest you direct all future correspondence pertaining to this particular dilemma to: fearlessleader@biggirls.com. That's [I]fearlessleader[/I]@biggirls.com.

This has been a paid political endorsement paid for by the friends of large chunky women and in no way excludes fearless leaders of other persuasions large or otherwise.

Oh. Wait a minute. You mean those kind of tanks.

Nevermind.

John Given

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Turn just sent to the axis team - sorry for the delay, I had it for a good 5 days. :paperbag:

Edit / question: Golfbill, what's your e-mail adress?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John Given, all my emails to you are bouncing back. I've tried work, home and gmail, but nothing seems to be getting through.

Anybody hear from him or is it just me?

michammer

Reaction score
Country
ll
John Given, all my emails to you are bouncing back. I've tried work, home and gmail, but nothing seems to be getting through.

Anybody hear from him or is it just me?
I haven't heard anything from John either. I did email him today, but have heard nothing back - at least i didn't get a "failed delivery" notice.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd played the turn before Christmas and thought I'd sent it, but with all the cough medicine I'd been guzzling, apparently not. Anyway I didn't get it off to Scorchy until Jan. 6th. That's the last I've seen it. Should be in your hands though, so let us know if that's not the case and either resend or post it here.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I sent it to Scorchy again earlier this week. Apparently he's been having computer problems. I haven't heard back from him. Want me to send it to you? I'll need your address; don't think I have it. Anyway, lemme know.

Dave

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, Matt. Sent you the turn (twice from separate email accounts) and emailed John to let him know you hadn't heard from him.

We'll get it going. Hang in...

Dave