Wintergewitter Axis turn depot

Abatis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys, PM'd you the pertinent info...here's the opening file. Good hunting!

Abatis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hah!

That was just a test to check your awareness. Here is the file, you did well. :)

Abatis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John Given said:
The first russian team turn has just been sent to Abatis. :smoke:

Happy hunting! :clown:

Turn has arrived and left again for viewing.

Axis team: initiate plan eleventy! :smoke:

Abatis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Robert

Got your email this morning...not good news! I sent the file via regular email *and* google yesterday....and now I've run into another problem...the site won't let me attach the file here! It keeps timing out while trying to upload...will try again later, just wanted to touch base.

Do you have trouble getting files from opponents inside the UK too, or just coming from the outside? Maybe I should include a "Long live the Queen!" or atleast, "I think the Queen is nice!" message in the subject line? Maybe it would go though then? LOL!!

Will try to re upload later....Rich, could you try sending the file to Robert? The replay file, not your turn I mean..

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Abatis said:
Robert

Got your email this morning...not good news! I sent the file via regular email *and* google yesterday....
As long as you used Robert's gmail address he'll get it. It's his UK address that's the problem. If you sent it using your gmail address, to his gmail address, he'll get it almost instantly. Provided, of course, that gmail servers aren't down. It happens, but not often.

Abatis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gnrl Confusion said:
As long as you used Robert's gmail address he'll get it. It's his UK address that's the problem. If you sent it using your gmail address, to his gmail address, he'll get it almost instantly. Provided, of course, that gmail servers aren't down. It happens, but not often.
Yep -that's what I did -gmail to gmail. Hmmm..

At any rate, the replay is willing to upload, so here that is anyway! Remember, it's just a replay till Rich plays his turn..

B

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Abatis said:
Yep -that's what I did -gmail to gmail. Hmmm..

At any rate, the replay is willing to upload, so here that is anyway! Remember, it's just a replay till Rich plays his turn..

B
Hi Brian, turn arrived via Google - Yay!!! - I was un-ableto access for several hours - not sure why, but it got here. :)

John Given

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Latest wintergewitter turn just e-mailed to all axis players.

Plus; all my computer desktop colors are a "West Front" theme now. Hah!! :D

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
John Given said:
Latest wintergewitter turn just e-mailed to all axis players.

Plus; all my computer desktop colors are a "West Front" theme now. Hah!! :D
Turn received, action being taken. Soviet prisoners to the rear....
We may have a slight delay until the weather permits Brian to play. Or, if u are reading ths Brian, to keep things moving, do u want me to carry out your turn - if that's ok with the Allied side? (& yourself).

cheers
Robert

Abatis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey guys

latest turn has been sent off to the Allies. Nice turn Robert....you moved my guys too though? LOL

When is Richard due back anyway?

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi B, hope things are getting back to normal for you. I moved as much as i could, but not everything, and hopefully in the right direction. U know me, attack, attack and oh, attack. Richard said he was away for at least 2 weeks, so he should be back soon and we'll be back to normal.

cheers for now
Robert

Spartan

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Bri, Rob,

Back off holidays and ready to get back into the action. Can you give me an update on where we are with the games.

thanks

Rich

John Given

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Spartan, I rec'd the turn from Brian last night. I've been very busy, so I plan to look at it before forwarding it to my allies tomorrow afternoon.

Have a good one. :)

John Given

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just reviewed the replay, and sent it to all Russian players along with my instructions.

That's alot of german steel there!!

Scorched Earth

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
ll
Wintergewitter - what's up?

Hi Brian & Richard, where are we are on this? I've not had anything from Richard or a reply to the PM's i've sent.

Abatis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Scorched Earth said:
Hi Brian & Richard, where are we are on this? I've not had anything from Richard or a reply to the PM's i've sent.
Hi Rob

I re-sent the file to Rich on the 18th of July, and posted it for you the same day...I haven't heard from Rich though...think we are waiting on him. Rich, you out there?