TOAW III New Player Workshop - Enrollment

Joss

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Heinz57,

Could we pair up Marshall Zhukov with this player? I didn't see a reply to Hank, so I was just wondering........ (I know things are hectic right now.)

Joss

Hank2 said:
Is there room for another? I'd play either side if you need to keep teams even.

I can make at least 2 or 3 moves per week. ... an avid player I am.

I'm a noob to TOAW. Experienced at Panzer Campaigns and Battles in Normandy. ... and other various wargames.

Thanks ... hope there's room.
Hank

Joss

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
WHOOPS! Just noticed you have hank listed on the player list. Sorry.

Joss

Joss said:
Heinz57,

Could we pair up Marshall Zhukov with this player? I didn't see a reply to Hank, so I was just wondering........ (I know things are hectic right now.)

Joss

liuzg150181

Reaction score
Country
llSingapore
My apology in advance and for info,my PC broke down yesterday and i had just sent it for repair,most like getting it back around a week or so thus should it commence before completion of my pc my opponent has no choice but to wait.:(

Hank2

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you Joss. I don't deserve such good treatment.

... looking forward to an education

hank

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Heldenkaiser said:
Question, is it still possible to join here? :rolleyes:
Good to see your interest, we've got a slot open...JUST FOR YOU, can you believe it? You'll be on the Axis team...I'll have the roster updated in a bit, but note that it may take a few days before you have access to the Axis Team Forum. We're kind of on hold for a few more days, so the development team will have their copies.

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Killorbekilled said:
Is this where you sign up? I'm in... Do you accept personal checks??? :p
Good to see your interest, I'll be adding you to the roster though it may be a little bit before I can match you with an opponent, let me know what side you would prefer.

It'll be just a little bit longer before we get started.

Mark

Motherbrain

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hi folks!

If it's still possilble to report for duty in this New Players Workshop, I'd like to enroll!
I consider myself a newbie in wargame strategy and tactics, although I use to play wargames like PanzerGeneral, Steel Panthers and Combat Mission very much, but unfortunately with very little success :OHNO: .
That's why I'm very interessted in improving my skills with the help of experienced players.
I should mention that I'm also new to TOAW III (got it last week) and furthermore to PBEM-gaming. But I promise I'll be an attentive student as I am in real live, too :laugh: !
Actually I don't prefer playing a side, but since I want to learn something about the offensive first I want to play the Allies. 1-2 turns a week seems ok for me, although I think I could also manage it to make 3-5 turns a week, because I'm on holiday now :cool: !
Greetings!!

Grubwurm

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Would like to join in

I have the game and will get cable back in 2 days. I have played before but never PBEM. I am a total newbie for TOAW 3.

Please add me to the list of cannon fodder hehe.

Grubwurm

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Motherbrain and Grubworm,

Good to see your interest. We're on the verge of starting - but as there's been a delay, I suspect some of the early signers may have dropped off. If you don't mind, I'd ask if you could stand by before being assigned to a side. Contact me via e-mail at yazidee (at) aol (dot) com - will do my best to expedite.

Thanks

Mark

pelle

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Room for one more newbie? I am new to TOAW except for about 10 turns of Korea against my computer. I can do 2-3 turns/week and play either side.

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Pelle,

Good to see your interest, I'll add you to the roster, but have to wait a few days before assigning you a team. See the post above - and soon as I have a feel for how things are proceeding, I'll assign you, Grubworm and Motherbrain to a team and match you with an opponent.

Have a good one.

Mark

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would like to join.

I am an experienced player (had the game since 98) but I've never been very good, especially at defense.

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi MadCow -

Good to see your interest! I'll add you to the roster - refer to my notes above. It'll be a few days before I assign you to a team as we are waiting to see if there were any drops as we had something of a delay in start-up. Any preference for side?

Mark

Heinz57

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay, Killorbekilled - you're up...as Allies...Hit the Beaches! You'll be playing Big Anorak - see the Team Match-Up Roster Thread. It may be a few days before you're added to the Allied Team Private Forum.

Mark

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Heinz57 said:
Hi MadCow -

Good to see your interest! I'll add you to the roster - refer to my notes above. It'll be a few days before I assign you to a team as we are waiting to see if there were any drops as we had something of a delay in start-up. Any preference for side?

Mark
Germans.

But either will work.