Super Bowl XLV: Steelers vs. Packers!

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I would seriously consider going this year, but I can't seem to find any tickets for less than $2,200 each. That's just a bit rich for me so I may have to settle for watching it on TV.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You're better off staying home & watching it.

If you want to actually watch & follow a game you never go to one, you watch it on TV.
If you want to experience a game you go to the game and not watch it on TV.

Since I like to watch and follow them I rarely go to games. Too expensive, too crowded, too many people jumping up & down in front of you to see the plays, too many people saying, "excuse me for the 10th time" as they crawl over you and too many hot women & cheerleaders walking around to stay focused on the game...
:hurray:

Besides at home I can get up & hit the head :toilet:, get something to eat :supper: a drink :drink: and kiss the wife :love: BEFORE the timeout is over. :D

At a game I'd still be crawling over people :angry: trying to get to the aisle AFTER the timeout was over.:curse:

Oh ya and, :coolban: GO PACK!!!! :banana:
:D

mfl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Go Packers.
Wow that is unreal. I have never been to a pro football game, but wow that is beyond belief. I'm not sure I could enjoy the game if one had to part with that much money for the being there. And would you go by yourself. I suppose it depends on what one normally spends of various things--but that seems nuts---get a good tv--invite people who won't talk all game, and you would have better seats, no parking issues, company of choice, and alot of money to spare.

BTW --again, go PACKERS.
Mike

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Go Packers.
Wow that is unreal. I have never been to a pro football game, but wow that is beyond belief. I'm not sure I could enjoy the game if one had to part with that much money for the being there. And would you go by yourself. I suppose it depends on what one normally spends of various things--but that seems nuts---get a good tv--invite people who won't talk all game, and you would have better seats, no parking issues, company of choice, and alot of money to spare.

BTW --again, go PACKERS.
Mike
Plus you would be able to see the funny Ads on TV. I wonder how people bring their i-Phones to the game to watch the commercials.

Go Pack!

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Plus you would be able to see the funny Ads on TV. I wonder how people bring their i-Phones to the game to watch the commercials.

Go Pack!
You aren't for the Steelers? I'm shocked! :shock:

:p