sticky errata for F, G, O and Q

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have made up some sticky errata for Chapters F,G and O and am making them available hear. It is not the complete errata for Chapter O because it seems that a lot of the errata that Bruce Probst made available a few months ago had already been incorporated in my copy of RB. I don’t understand why because I bought my copy of RB back in the early 80’s there were few things that need to be corrected but not the whole list.

Chap. O rules are O.3; 5.41; CG9 (German Infantry /AFV RG); 11.6112; O11.6194

Chap. F its really only rule F.7B that needs the errata

Chap. G I have done the following rules G1.12 ; G1.3; G1.13; G1.3; G1.41; G4.1; G12.2; 12.2111; G13.15; G13.445. I have included some cutting instructions that I wrote to myself after some trial and error with plain paper.

Chap. Q the Q9.6061 example; Q9.6152 day II British reinforcements; Q9.61741 CPP ENTRY COST TABLE.

I hope that this is useful I make no claims that it’s top notch but to me it looks dam good and I feel like I have a completely eroticized RB.

Supposedly, the NOBA counters in the RB on page G36 are the wrong color, but I’d be dammed if I’m going to make up new ones using VASL or some other art work. I know what they are and it’s really good enough for me.

Daniel

countermanCX

Mennonite Jihadi
Reaction score
Country
llMalta
daniel zucker said:
I feel like I have a completely eroticized RB.
You are treading dangerous ground here. Be careful of what you claim - there are folks in this community that can trump your RB (but they might not want to post their photos to a public forum).

alanp

Philosopher of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had been looking for a quote to change my signature. Thank you.

countermanCX

Mennonite Jihadi
Reaction score
Country
llMalta
& thanks for providing me the biggest smile from this forum since the 'Darth Tater' avatar.

alanp

Philosopher of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Saw a Darth Tater in the grocery store two days ago and my 4-yr-old daughter went wild! Luckily there was a 4-pack of 'My Little Ponies', too. Can't get her too interested in ASL yet.

Tis the season.