Something important happened in history...

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All,

Here in Texas we are remembering the valiant stand of some very brave men in a small little mission, just outside of San Antonio. Here is a letter that needs to be publish so that "All shall know the TRUTH".....

Kevin’s Letter
“Fellow ASL Citizens and Compatriots: I am besieged with ten thousand or more of the “Evil Ones minions” under the command of the despicable “Pitman”….. I have sustained a continual bombardment and cannonade for 24 hours and have not lost a card-board warrior. The enemy has demanded surrender, at discretion; otherwise, the garrison is to be put to the sword, if the ASL Gamesquad Forums is taken. I have answered the demand with a cannon shot, and our ASL banner still waves proudly over the forums.
I shall never surrender or retreat.
Then I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism, of everything dear to the Advanced Squad Leader character, to come to our aid with all dispatch. The enemy is receiving reinforcements daily and will no doubt increase to three or four times in size over the next four or five days. If this call is neglected I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible and die like a card-board warrior commander who never forgets what is due; his honor and that of his ASL country--Victory or Death.

Kevin Kenneally, OFF (Ost Front Fanatics) Squad Commander.”

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Then I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism, of everything dear to the Advanced Squad Leader character,

Kevin Kenneally, OFF (Ost Front Fanatics) Squad Commander.”

like back biting, pettifogery and unwillingness to let sleeping dogs lie. Including an attention to detail and minutiae that would shame a neurotic philatelist. :)