Rounded corners and tweezers

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Here is pictures of all counters (all nationalties) that have been trimmed down about 1mm with sharp pro-scissors the last 30 years.

M.Netto

Reaction score
Country
llBrazil
Here is pictures of all counters (all nationalties) that have been trimmed down about 1mm with sharp pro-scissors the last 30 years.
Now I have, at least, a template on how to organize those counters, another thing I have been struggling with.

Blaze

Final Fired
Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
Also, consider this stuff:

It's my ASL best friend. You can put a ball on the back end of the tweezers (Gleaned that idea from Jim Holt). It's great for grabbing a hard-to-get counter or pulling a concealment counter off the top.

Or a very tiny dab to hold an overlay down. Also great for holding plexiglass in place. Plus, its reuseable. It'll last you a long time.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All I ever do is trim the little bits off the corners with a toenail clipper, never tried to round off the corners. [I'd botch the job]
I would rather spend a little for a new toenail clipper with fresh sharp blades and save money for the modules to come!

zcrater

Reaction score
First name
Zeke
Country
llUnited States
Really real men don't give a rat's a$$ about the counters and just read the rules.
I'm glad Darryl posted for the silent majority who play the game as intended (counters with ragged tree stubs and sharp corners :- ).

Zeke "though I admit I do not use the dice required by the ASLRB" Crater

A.1 DICE: A set of four dice of different colors is included in ASL Module 1: BEYOND VALOR.

olli

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I'm glad Darryl posted for the silent majority who play the game as intended (counters with ragged tree stubs and sharp corners :- ).

Zeke "though I admit I do not use the dice required by the ASLRB" Crater

A.1 DICE: A set of four dice of different colors is included in ASL Module 1: BEYOND VALOR.
Wait, what how who ……………. Four different coloured dice…… battleschool ones all the way…….

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The 2.5mm clipper is actually the perfect clipper. The 2mm is too small and doesn't look as perfectly rounded.

semenza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The 3mm takes just enough extra off 5/8" vehicle counters to make them fit completely inside a hex, just. Nice when vehicles are side by side and keeps them from intruding on neighboring counters. :)

Seth

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The 3mm takes just enough extra off 5/8" vehicle counters to make them fit completely inside a hex, just. Nice when vehicles are side by side and keeps them from intruding on neighboring counters. :)

Seth
Unless you buy both 3mm is too much for the small counter.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
The 2.5mm clipper is actually the perfect clipper. The 2mm is too small and doesn't look as perfectly rounded.

Seth
I think the 2mm variant is best.

Hmm, obviously a matter of taste... ;)

von Marwitz