Resident Evil: The soldiers story.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
*stands still a moment*
"but sir, with all due respect, what heavy weapons could be possibly find in this burnt out hell hole.. and if we do, of what use would they be? What? Are we going to use a RPG to kill a pissed off poodle?? are you hoping the viral contamination is goin to be solid and a hundred feet tall???"
"COMANDER!..."
*watches as the unit continues on course to crash site*
*mutters under breath* "frag it to hell... so be it"
*pulls out comlink from pack and adjust frequency*
"Agent Alpha - niner reportin in, come in command... over"
*static*
"Agent Alpha - niner reportin in, come in command... over"
*static*
"FRAG IT!"
*kicks over near by garbage can and then follows the unit on their flank keeping a watchfull eye out*
*speaks half to self*
"Theres never a cold beer around when you need one*
*fades into shadows again and trails the lead unit*

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Stow it soldier. At least we might be able to build a defecible camp around the crashed chopper. It may not have exploded either. We may yet find more survivors. I'm in command here and you do what i say. Got that? We need a GMPG and some demolition charges anyway. I'm sorry to hear about your scouts. Did you say the attackers looked like they were massed? Hey you wanna beer? I picked a couple up from the bar. *tosses one to calidus*

Boo

Recruit
Reaction score
Gasp gasp. emerges from the shadows and smoke. oh thank god you're here. i'll need some help something weird is going on here. i can't find any other survivours at the moment What is going on!

lilninja

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
call sign:ninja
Weapons: ak-47, double pistols and karate for close kombat.
the door swings open, a hell load of freaky dudes come in."blades".."blades".."help,anybody help please" . gets out ak-47 rattle of the gun then...

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Name: Fizzz
Weapons: plastic explosive, chaff grenades, frag grenades, smoke grenades, flash grenades, rocket launcher, dagger
Role: tactical explosives expert

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
my radio crackled into life. "but sir, with all due respect, what heavy weapons could be possibly find in this burnt out hell hole.." "what the hell..." I picked up my radio and listened intently for anything else. "and if we do, of what use would they be? What? Are we going to use a RPG to kill a pissed off poodle??" i wasnt the only one left! i took a breath of anticipation and after a few seconds spoke excitedly into my radio. "h-hello? who are you? i'm assuming you're human and not one of those, those...things. please reply..."

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Name: T.J
Weapons: pistol (but have no idea how to reload and shoot properly)
role: sewer inspector.

"Helo?.....are you he..re to rescu..e...me..?" i wispered. (talking to fizz) I took a deep breath and looked closely at the person infront of me.
"your not one of them?" i ran over to him.
"That radio you..you got it's..got the R.S.F (racoon city special forces) sign on it.....are you here to rescue me..? "

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
time to start again lol
pauses and listens in to radio Wait! looks like we got some survivors calidus and spesx go and find them. Then proceed to the RV point at the crash site. stay in radio contact at all times. Everybody else reform on me. Ok LETS DO THIS!

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"um..." i looked at the scared sewer inspector with a bemused look on my face "well i sure as hell wasnt expecting you..." the guy was now polishing his pistol with his soiled overalls "whoa, hold on there buddy! i hope you're not planning on shooting me with that?! there are plenty of freakish creatures who love to bite metal!" my radio crackled and hissed to deliver another message "...Wait! looks like we got some survivors calidus and spesx go and find them. Then proceed to the RV point at the crash site..." "well it looks like someones looking for us. take this and stay close to me at all times ok?" i tossed him a reload and he nodded to me with a determined expression etched on his face. we descended the stairs and went out the front door onto the street...

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
This hasn't been posted on in ages but it was good so let's recap

The soldiers have split up... some survivors have been found and the team are making their way back to bravo team's (not STARS) crashed helicopter to police it for weapons and regroup.

the soliders aren't STARS they are biohazard containment troops.

*static* calidus? Spex? what's your status with those survivors... hello? hello? damn... radio's down. Everyone! Guns up and eyes peeled! We don't wanna get jumped! Lets keep it moving!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm game, havent done this sorta thing in quite a while.

Callsing: Fidel
Equipment: Magnus 44, MP5, And a crapload of deployable explosives

"Approaches narrow alley"

" I dont like this Sir, if theres any hostiles in the area you wouldnt require much of a brain to sett up and ambush, any posibility of getting around theese buildings and to the canal at the other Side?"

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hmm... yeah it's a lot more open and those things do move slowly... ok! were're gonna circle round and follow the canal to the crash site! Team 2 whats your status? *ksssshhhh*

Damn! Let's keep moving