Resident Evil: The soldiers story.

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Yea I got this idea... a bunch of soldiers go into racoon... but nobody knows about it, they're told that a bio weapon has been reseased and they've got hazmat suits, but they don't know what the effects are. Anyway about 50 soilders are dropped in to deal with the problem. I'm team leader my callsign is Sabre. Let's take it from there shall we? oh and by the way? Try to keep it serious please?

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
This is in the first person btw i'll start.

(copter lands) OK team let's hit the dirt go go go! (chopper takes off) ok squad form up. and keep your eyes peeled. We'll head off down towards downtown.

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Lol you have a vivid imagination, never done role-play before so i'll give this a go...
Callsign: Spexs...:D
Can I be a sniper...

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"got that!!!!"

Call sign: Blade
Weapon (s): Machine gun, katana for close combat, grenades (short supply),

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"Roger, moving to a defensive position" Runs to behind burnt out car, "Awaiting orders"

Equipment:

Sniper Rifle: AWM
Side arm: AN/PEQ-6
Binoculars
Torch... :D

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Street looks clear ok everyone lets move. Damn where the hell is everyone else? spexs did you bring your binocs? Scan for any movement ok? Blade move up to that bar over there, see if there's any locals around. I'll cover you.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
*soldier emerges from shadows next to an aley way... everyone draws their guns on the unidentified man as he aroaches with hands in the air*

"corpral calidus reporting sir" *salutes* "glad to see you guys made it in one piece.. the other two scouts are missing, i have been trying to contact them for the past hour via comlink but i am getting no response.. the streets are also dead quiet... but worse than that i have coem across several sevearly mangled corspes sir.. some sick stuff.. looks like they were torn apart and i saw what appeared to be bite marks.. somthing weird is going on around here" *looks around nervously* "theres a body 2 blocks from here... if you want i can lead you so we can investigate the area furher... orders sir?"

callsign - calidus
weapons - combat shotgun with desert eagle in hip holster, comat knife in thight sheath and 3 fragmentation grenades
equip - one water canister, shoulder mounted torch 2 flares and comlink. 2 spare desert eagle clips and 30 shotgun shells

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Ok, lets check it out, (cocks M82) Sabre! Pull out Reform on me! Calidus, syncronise your COM frequency with us punch in 80627. So you been briefed on any of this stuff? Because we have no intel except maps of the city

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sorry sir!!! I've run into a problem at the bar. Request immediate backup!!! theres hounds everywhere" *gun shots are heard through the com* " Damn them!!! whats wrong with them!!!"

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"Roger, Coming your way!"

*Bursts through door to be lunged at by one of the beasts* "God Damnit!" *Pulls out Pistol and puts a bullet through the bottom of its jaw, Stands up when a flurry of bullets fly past my head* For gods sake Blade what where your shooting will ya"

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
*grins* "Got here just in time! Thanks!"

*throws a shotgun to Spex*

"You're gonna need it, One shot of these into their heads and their history! Lets just hope they dont carry on without their heads!"

*Dramatically lock and loads his guns.*

"Theres more coming!"

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"Thanks"
*Cocks shotgun in a manly fashion & aims towards oncoming hounds*
"Here we go..."

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
hounds jump in from all directions. I exchange my machine gun for my katana and swing the sword in a 360 degree turn. the hounds drop dead infront of me. i turned and nodded at Spex.
"Sir! come in! coast is clear!!!"

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
*Mutters under breath* "Show off"
*Relaxes stance and pulls out two beers from under the counter, hands one to Blade and pops the top off both*

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I take a breather and drink the beer, " You're pretty good with your aiming!",
I look around just to be cautious. " the others are sure taking their time. Guess we better seal off this area and make it a starting point for other.", I get up and begin setting up the equipment.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
*arrives on the scene moments too late*
*notices dogs on the floor and kneels over one of them*

"what the f....ARGH! that smell!... what are these things? did you guys mangle these things up this bad... they got no skin... Where the hell did they come from??"

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Jeez... somethings definetly wrong here. Wait a minute... blade spesx why the hell did you pop your helmets? you could be exposing yourself to whatever messed up these dogs! Never mind, i've managed to get in touch with the two missing scouts, your not gonna believe this, the dead are getting up again! But they aren't acting normal, they are hostile and dangerous. Come on lets go. (sweeps room, picks up beer and grabs the magnum from under the counter)

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
"roger that sir"
*talks into com link* "simmons.. candrak... come in.. over..."
*static*
"simmons... candrak.. come in... over..."
*gunshots heard over comlink along with incoherant screaming of what sounds like men and the repeated words "they're everywhere"*
"SIMMONS!!! CANDRAK!!!... DAMMIT!!"

"Sir i think they are pinned.. the last contact with them is about .7 clicks north east from our current position"
*unfolds a map nestled in pants pocket and examines it for a moment*
"that places them...... here... near the church of st. benzin... search and rescue sir??"