Resident Evil: The soldiers story.

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
yeah, damn i'm way in over my head here, the other choppers haven't arrived yet and i've got men under attack in the field. We've got no choice, the next two teams can contact me over COM anyway so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Did your men have tracking units on their suits? Because it'll be easier to find them that way. Lets move! Go Go go!

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
"Moving out sir.. I've got point, i know these streets better.."
"i'm affraid it's a negative on the tracking, my team wasn't issued with tracking units as my comanding officer did not deam it nessacary.. he said we were beyond the need of babysitting.."
*runs down an alley way and pesses against a wall signalling for the unit to stop behind me then peers around the corner to see if the coast is clear*
*the streets are barron... no signs of life.. it doesnt look like this city has even been lived in in months...*
*signals for persuing unit to follow but stay low and continues weaving through burnt out buildings and abandoned houses*

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
weird, i hope we don't run into any of those creatures again... human or otherwise, shame about the trackers anyway i'll see you later i'm gonna take a different route (that's another way of saying i gotta go)

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
"roger that sir, i'll cscout ahead and report back my findings when i can, good luck"
*heads down another alley way and dissapears from sight*

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
(breathing heavily) oh god calidus, they're everywhere, human, dog cat, whatever, there all... all.... oh god! how... how could this happen? I, I shot some civillians for christssake! but they weren't human anymore. Oh oh lord... Wait LOOK OUT! fires 30 rounds at a zombie turning the corner

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i re-equipped all the armour which i should have been wearing. I seperated from the others to do a little bit of scouting. It was then i noticed a disk on the floor. Placed my machine gun away and picked it up. It was blood stained so i couldnt read the contents on the label. A glass smask was heard nearby.

I stopped, held my machine gun in one hand and gripped the katana which was postioned on my back....Silent.

I could feel the sweat dripping down. Only the wind could be heard with the flames flickering on a nearby barrel. I side stepped towards it and swung my katana through it. The flames blinked out and i was able to concentrate.

it seemed like 5 mins had passed. Everything seemed calm. I relaxed,
" Sir! ive retrieved a disk which may be of some importance!" ...no reply, It was then gun shots were heard followed by Sabre shouting. This wasnt good, i re-equipped my machine gun and took out my katana, I was interrupted by another sound. I shot the nearest window startled.

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"Hold your fire! Its me!"
*Climbs through smashed window*
"What was that just then?"
*Aims Rifle down the alleyway*

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
" whoa!" i took a breath. Another sound was heard, Spex aimed his rifle down the alleyway. I took my com out to scan for heat signatures. "Reckon the dead will show up on the heat scanner?" I lowered a screen over my left eye. It gave me brief scannings of the enviroment. I slowly took my machine gun and my katana out and began to proceed towards the alley.

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"Its possible I suppose..." Closely follows Blade down the alleyway. "Incoming! From the roofs!" Starts shooting upwards towards the falling bodies., "God damn, they just won't die" Talks into radio on shoulder "Any body we need backup now!" "Respond?!"

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
To my horror bodies walked off the roofs of buildings, fell to the groun and rose up.
"Unreal!" i gasped. I began to fire at them, " Hey! Spex! aim for the heads, i'll keep them back! Get ready to take aim!" I began firing at the legs, it slowed them down a little.

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I took aim and squeezed of a round at each creature, thier bodies slumping to the ground laying motionless. As continued I firing, it seem like they just kept coming, wave after wave, until final the last one fell to the ground as its leg exploded, I ran towards it and stamped on its head, its skull shattered almost instantly, blood and brain matter oozing onto the alleyway floor...
"Nice shooting, we should be ok for now, lets keep going."

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
ugh, no i can't i, look away and fire blindly for 20 seconds, when i open my eyes a pile of bullet riddled bodies lay at my feet. Ok blade, lets see that disc. i pull out a palm computer and load the disc. after scanning it's contents i gasp. What was this? Guys we have to leave, now. then through mu comlink i hear MADAY MADY THIS IS HAZMAT TEAM CHOPPER 2 WERE GOING DOWN I REPEAT WE'RE GOING...SCHRRRSSSSSH static this isn't looking good

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
A crash then an explosion is heard to the north west of the alleyway "Do you think we should head to the crash site sir?"

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
*In a tired voice* yes, we'll see if there's any survivors and salvageable equpment. We could start to build a defensible camp there also. *looks at bodies* Man what kind of sick individual could cause this?

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"And i wonder where they all came from. Looks like science gone wrong, there must be a lab too somewhere!" I studied the bodies and the surroundings. I turned to Sabre, " what was on that disc? why do we need to get out of here!" This seemed like a daft question after i had asked.

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"God only knows..." I lead off, the others following me out of the alleyway, it was awfully quite for what had just gone on, something just didnt seem right, what really happened here...

(@Darksora empty your pm box please... :D)

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
ever heard of umbrella corp? *blade nods* well according to this disc belonging to a STARS member they have been involved in illegal bio weapons research. Some test subjects escaped and to make things worse some idiot scientist released the virus, And the virus turns people and animals into the living dead! apparently there is a STARS team up in spencer mansion in the mountains outside the city. If we knew their frequency it would be very useful.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
*emerges out of shadows behind blade and ducks his reactionary swing with the butt of his gun and side steps into the full light*
"I found the other scouts... well pieces of them at least... all signs of their attackers were gone.. no enemy bodies were found at the site of their last stand.. but the strange thing is that they poured off 8 clips into the enemy who left evidence of moving in a massed formation.. there are blood stains from the massed formations... but still no bodies... this is getting stranger by the second"
*moves to the flank of the comander*
"i have, however, found a building and saw a figure standing in the door way as well as noises coming from inside... just scuttling and some moaning... i didnt enter alone, as it may have been suicide and i dont exactly feel like being ambushed, i do sugest we take the team and check it out though"